Wasted MONEY!!!!!!!

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • I have bought the Omron HJ-112 this morning. I had set it up and used it all day and quite frankly I am impressed. It has been accurate with the steps.

I took the clip off and slid it in my front pocket. I had checked it quite a few times today and have been impressed.

I have a feeling I have a genuine investment and probably will not be replacing this pedometer anytime soon.

Y'all have been a great help.
  • Quote: But the detachable clip is so sturdy the unit stays put ... and I like putting it in my pocket when just walking around on the job.
    I have had mine two days and it has fallen off my pants several times already... and I make sure it is attached as well as possible. However the extra little clip prevents it from falling but still my detachable clip is NOT sturdy at ALL. I love the pedometer though!!! It is great in every other aspect!! Wow I LOVE getting the aerobic steps and it keeps me from stopping LOL. LOL I even try to pee without stopping walking for longer than one minute so I lose my aerobic stuff tee hee

BTW isn't is supposed to reset itself at midnight? Mine didn't... that's okay; I can reset it LOL but I thought it was supposed to do it by itself.