question about laughing cow cheese

• hii i'm currently new to the south beach diet. i have a question about the original laughing cow cheese. is it allowed on phase 1? the nutrition facts for laughing cow cheese is here: http://www.calorieking.com/foods/foo...BjaGVlc2U.html

i've been binging on those as snacks, they're too good to resist! i hope i'm not screwing up my first day of phase 1
  • to 3FC and The Beach!

You are best to buy the "lite" version but the regular is OK. Check out the Phase I food list which says cheese is allowed if it has 6 grams of fat or less.
    The Lite Baby Bel is allowed as well.
  • Quote: i've been binging on those as snacks, they're too good to resist! i hope i'm not screwing up my first day of phase 1
    Rain!

Though lite is a better option, the regular is fine, as Ruth noted, but bingeing on anything on any plan isn't going to help your weight loss or your health. I know how hard it is to not binge when you're craving as badly as you do during the first couple days in P1. But try your best not to. Distract yourself...keep your mouth busy with SF gum or drinking tons of water, keep your hands busy with craft projects, typing in the chat room, or journaling. Stay out of the kitchen...brush your teeth, or drink yummy teas. But don't binge, okay? Everything has calories and at the end of the day, it's a calories in/calories out equation. Following SBD has made it much easier for many of us to manage our cravings which makes limiting the calories in a LOT easier. But we still have to watch how much we eat so we aren't overdoing.

As an aside, if you deal with compulsive overeating (like me and many of us! ), try checking out www.oa.org. Lots on OA, including links to online meetings. Very helpful.