LAWL Losers and Friends April

You're on Page 17 of 117
Go to
  • I have two of those in my freezer...cant bring myself to eat one with the sodium factor
  • The sodium has never affected me with frozen meals. I just drink lots of water.You should break down Deets and try one they are really good!
  • I have actually eaten less frozen meals since starting LAWL than ever in my life - Maybe I need to break up the monotony and start working them in 1-2 times a week - I did that at first and it was working fine for me....
  • sounds like a good idea Purplepirate. frozen meals or CC never affect me. Well except for pizza when I get it out somewhere.Like Pizza Hut.I eat alot of cereal and alot of times when I do I eat more cereal than I am supposed to :wink:
  • the last wink didnt work so ohhhh thats why I didnt type it in right lol
  • We used to eat Pizza Hut EVERY Sunday evening so I honestly don't think I can give up my lean cuisine--it's a real treat! DH eats lean cuisine a lot during the week--easier to take to work for him--and it really hasn't affected him--stupid male hormones!!
  • I want to get your ladies opinion - I went to a nutrion appointment today with one of my doctors to attempt to help my digestion and make things better. He has given me instructions to avoid Sugars, Tap water, artificial sweeteners, coffee, milk, any soda pop, white flour. Okay, most of those are easy, but i do have issues with giving up my coffee and art. sweetners. Right now this is just for a week, but each week this will be $30-$35 until I can start stretching things out to 1/month......Would you ladies invest in this? I know he can help me - but it will be expensive - do you think it is worth the investment?
  • Thanks for everyone's support, so far am POP on red today. My LAWL counselor (aka RepoGirl) says it should help. I am exercising a lot, and I can feel inches lost, so I'm sure I'm making progress.

Kate: Sorry you're feeling crappy. The time change is killing me, too. Take it easy!

Kristi
  • Hello all how's it going? Great losses everyone!!!

Welcome to all the newbies!

I can't believe it 17 pages in April already!?! Yikes I can still remember the time I would wait and wait for posts it was like Dodge city around here. Its so awesome to have so much support.

Shouts out to my MIA buddies

Hope that everyone has a great POP week!

Beanie
  • Hey yogagurl, I want a LAWL Counselor as good as yours Im jealous! LOL
  • PP99- why avoid tap water? I can understand the other factors but not tap water? I drink like a gallon every day..it's got floride which bottled water doesnt and keeps me from getting cavity and sure saves my pocket book. on the other hand, i think your health is very important, so i think $35 per week is not so bad when you think about it. only thing is, is it really going to help after you spend all that money. any luck on trying to find more info on the web?
  • Katie- Hope you feel better soon.

Shennie - Miss you! Hope that all is going well.
  • does anyone know what happened to shennie? she just went MIA outta nowhere.
  • No....and I miss her! I even sent her a PM and havent heard back
  • Muji - I'm totally not sure about why no tap water - I guess for a week to kind of cleanse the body of any impurities?? I'm not sure - Yes, I guess I could do more investigation over the internet - He specializes in the kiniesology - which is applied nutrition through pressure points and stuff like that =- kind of a holistic approach - different, but I definitely know some of the things he has done for me chiropractic wise has worked well - so I'm skeptical but not it that makes any sense....