2 more pds gone forever.

• I know 2 pds is not much but I was stalled for like 2 weeks. So this is huge for me right now. Finally some more progress! Now if only I can keep it from going back up agian. It is TOM for me right now so I am bound to have a slight gain. I am just so relieved to see a drop in the scale and I had a peanut butter cup yesterday too. Thanks for all the support!!!
  • maybe your peanut butter cup helped you out!! congrats!! hey, i'll take a 2 pound loss anyday. oh, i did, today!!!

congrats! that is awesome!! keep up the good work!!!
  • Congrats! Its always nice to see some movement after being stalled for any amount of time!
  • 2 lbs is GREAT, don't sell yourself short
  • Congrats!!!!!!! I finally also lost 2 pounds this morning after a couple weeks of nothing!!!! It feels great!! Finally seeing progress after all that hard work!! Keep it up!!!
  • Two pounds is a victory. The fact that you kept working at it even when you stalled out for a while is also a victory. You have something to be proud of!
  • Hey I am in your boat! I had stalled the last two weeks - today one more pound down So lets dance!! We rock Keep going!!