Before/After photos for motivation

You're on Page 1 of 16
Go to
  • Does anyone have any before and after (or during) photos that they would like to post for motivation for newbies like me? If there is already a before and after post that I cannot find please tell me where to find it. Thanks.
  • Merem, I do. I will try to get them uploaded today. What a great idea!!!
  • I can't wait to see your pics, Katie! Pictures are a great motivation for me, too. When I go to my COD I will often pic up the binder they have there with information for newbies just to look at the pictures and read the testimonials. It makes me feel like I can do it, too!
  • I would love to see them too! I have to find a before pix where I am not hiding behind someone or something to share... don't have a after photo as I am not close to being there yet. What a great motivator the before & afters will be, great idea!
  • I will try to post today too. That sounds like fun!
  • Great idea - I would love to see them too - I will have to take mine tonight - I have a before - just not an after - but I will take one of how I look now
  • This picture I saw and said WOW I'm HUGE! This is the birth of my first nephew and I was so proud to finally have a boy in the family yet when I saw this picture I just wanted to throw the picture away! I was so embarrassed that I was this huge... This was on June 22nd 2004

August 16th 2004 I joined LA WL weighing in at 209 lbs
    I was single and had been single for 2 years...I was depressed. I lived in a new city 2 hours away from my family and had no one! So I ate...and gained. I finally realized after seeing that picture that if I wanted guys to be attracted to me I had to be attracted to myself and finally lose this weight. (I was always the fat kid)
    Now I currently weigh 156.4 I am *so* close to where I want to be... And I must say that in 2 weeks I will celebrate my 5 month wedding anniversary! I'm embarrassed that its been almost 2 years and I haven't met my goal but I'm soooo close and will achieve it this time! I want to get to 150
    My wedding rehearsal (around 160 here)

and wedding day

My goal is to be 1-2 lbs away from goal at my husbands birthday (4/20) that was my goal LAST year and this year I WILL achieve it!
    Sorry for that long post!
  • Great Pictures Misty! Congrats on your weight loss. You look beautiful and truly happy! As for reaching your goal I am sure you can do it! Thanks for sharing.
  • Misty - you're absolutely beautiful!! You go girl and congrats!!!
  • Misty,
    You have done awesome! You made such a beautiful bride! Congratulations on your weight loss. I cannot wait to see more before and afters. I am so excited!!
  • Misty:
    You look awesome!
  • Wow Misty, you beautiful girl! How exciting!
  • awesome photos Misty! You look fabulous!
  • Okay, these are not the best pictures as far as quality goes, but you will get the idea.
    This was taken 2 years ago.
    Kate before.jpg

This was taken today. I am a little more than halfway to my goal.
    Kate after.jpg

• OMG Repo Girl,
    The before picture doesn't even look like you. You have come a long way baby! Great job--you look marvelous.