March 28th Plan for a Nearly Perfect Day

• Fail to plan, plan to fail.
    Decide the best course for you for Tuesday March 28th and do your best to stick with it!
    What will you eat? Are you packing a lunch? Are you going to exercise morning, noon or night? Cardio? Weights? Both?
  • B - oatmeal with dried blueberries

S - Horizons organic fat free plain yogurt with sliced strawberries

L - Trader Joe's indian cuisine - some Eggplant thing with brown rice, I added about a cup of spinach leaves.

S - orange

S - tall non fat sugar free latte, biscotti

S - cut up veggies (baby carrots, yellow pepper strips, sugar snap peas, grape tomatoes)

D - unsure. I will have a short break and will probably take the Japanese localization trainers out for dinner. I am planning on suggesting Qdoba and will have the naked vegetarian burrito (black beans, white rice, pico de gallo, tons of salsa, romaine lettuce and 1/2 serving of guacamole). I will update if plans change!

the rest of the day is a sure thing - yogurt, strawberries, tupperware with rice/eggplant, and veggies are already packed and ready for tomorrow!
  • I am having some fruit and cereal for breakfast.

No idea on the rest of the day, but i suppose i will have room service again tonight.

I plan to do 3 miles on the treadmill then some weights for maybe like 20 min or so!
  • You guys are such good examples of planning and eating right inspite of work! I'm grateful to you both for posting here.
    I have some running around to do today and our house is showing at supper time. So, I have boiled eggs ready, fresh veggies, cottage cheese, yogurt, fruit, I should have my shake soon and probably restaurant dinner. But I'll be careful.
    A quick walk might have to do it today and I should do shoulders and abs. I guess I have some time after the perspective buyers are here.
  • B-tuna,snackbits
    s-snack bits
    L-tuna,peaches
    s-snacks bits
    s-tuna
    D-I have not got that far yet

I forgot my lunch today and I need to go shopping bad....

2miles walking
    weights
  • B_ Oatmeal

S_Coffee

L_ Stir fried vegetables and 4 ounces of yogurt with total mixed in

S_Apple and peanut butter

D_ Black bean soup and something else. Probably a salad. maybe a sandwich
  • I had a "fall off the wagon" weekend because my son was in the hospital.

Today
    Breakfast -- Diet coke
    Snack -- 100 calorie pack
    Lunch Spinach salad
    Snack -- A string cheese, water
    Dinner -- A BLT (lean bacon, lettuce, tomato, fat free mayo, whole wheat toast) carrot sticks.

Didn't wake up on time to workout this morning. I want to get in 30 minutes of pilates later during kid's nap.
  • Breakfast - oatmeal w/honey, cinnamon
    Snack - Protein shake
    Lunch - baked potatoe with baked beans
    Snack - baby carrots, half a sliced red pepper
    Dinner - beef & bean enchiladas, corn

Water - 2 liters+

Exercise - ran 2.3 miles and did 30 mins of hills on elliptical at gym before work .
  • Didn't have the protein shake for am snack, had applesauce cup and 1/2 serving of almonds instead. Much more appealing . I'm going to have a smoothie tonight and put the protein powder in it instead, roll on the 1st of April, I get my discount at GNC then so can buy a diff. flavour!
  • Today has been OK (had half a slice of home made cake as it was a colleague's bitrhday but I'm going to eat light tonight and I've started doing intervals on the elliptical which has raised my heart rate)

B: Egg and pepper pitta
    S: Apple
    L: Potato, hummous and salad, yoghurt
    S: Banana
    D: ????? (Butternut squash something??)

D: Green tea

Exercise- 30 mins elliptial before wor, 4.5 mile walk after.

I'm liking the sound of protein shake. Watch this space as with the new found planning I might plan one in!
  • Well, the house lookers are gone. DH isn't done work yet, so I walked in town then had a muffin and coffee in the donut shop. I'll have to snack smart this evening. I'm way under calories and my percentages are probably crap.

How's everyone else doing?
  • B: 3 eggs and sausage
    L: South Beach Cinnamon Creme Bar since I was in between classes
    D: 2 boneless/skinless chick. breast with no carb BBQ sauce

Exercise
    10 mins buns/thighs & 10 mins arms/back/shoulders from my kickboxing dvd.
  • Kayley, I'm so proud of you! You are doing awesome work!