Optifast anyone??

• Hi

I am trying to find other users of Optifast shakes.

I have been on these about 2 weeks and have lost 2.7kg so far but am starting to feel that I need others to chat to that know what I am going through.

Thanks!!

April
  • Hi,
    I don't know how many here do liquid diets, but there is a group (online) for LD ers - just do a search cause I don;t think I can post a url here. I am on one too, and I know it's hard to find support as so many think they are unhealthy. Best of luck.

Lori
  • My mother was on optifast (under a doctor care) and lost almost 100 pounds. I can remember her sitting at the thanksgiving dinner table drinking her shake after cooking this wonderful meal for us. he only problem with the diet was that it did not teach her to eat right and over time, the weight came right back.
  • I'm not doing Optifast but am doing Medifast. It's the same concept but they have meal replacement options other than just liquid. Would love to chat with others.
  • Hi! I'll be starting Optifast next week as a way to get my weight off fast before my gastric bypass. So, I'll only be on it for a couple months, but I'm still looking forward to discussing it with others.

~ Cat
  • Hi
    New here! Im on the Optifast. This is my sixth week. I started at 314 and now im at 286. So almost 30lbs since I started. Much, much much more to go. Overall im happy with the diet. I do have good days and bad days.
    Sometimes I just want to eat the whole darn house! arrrghhh, but so far havent or cheated. Yay! I hope to be in for the long haul. Part of my reason for wanting to lose weight is so I can have another baby. I have a 2 year old and want one more! Crazy huh? lol Hope to hear from other Opti dieters! Good luck all!