Looking for Buddy who is tired of being FLUFFY

You're on Page 1 of 33
Go to
  • Hello I am 35 years old and have been on the diet wagon for many moons now. I just started WW without the meetings last week once again for the 100th time
    and lost 3.5 lbs thus far. I would like a buddy who wants to conquer being FLUFFY and who wants to get out of the whole clothing that ends in a letter example 16W...LOL!!! My goal is to get down to 150 and my mini goal is to lose 5-6 pounds a month. I am a good listener and a good teammate, just need that extra push. This website is awesome and the support is definetely there that's for sure.
  • Hi,
    I just registered here, have been losing for a year now, and am on kind of a plateau...I would love to have a buddy for support. I am a great listener, and maybe we could help eachother stay on the wagon..
    Ellen
  • Hey ladies I too am tired of being fluffy. And I just started WW as well. I would love to be your buddy so drop me a line
  • I'll join you guys too, if you don't mind. I'm not doing WW, just calorie counting and exercising on my own and would love the support. I most definitely am tired of being fluffy!
  • Thanks for the support
    Quote: Hi,
    I just registered here, have been losing for a year now, and am on kind of a plateau...I would love to have a buddy for support. I am a great listener, and maybe we could help eachother stay on the wagon..
    Ellen
    Ellen I think that sounds like a plan. I think if we communicate and give ideas, suggestions and praises we'll do just fine for each other. Thanks again.
  • The more the merry
    Quote: I'll join you guys too, if you don't mind. I'm not doing WW, just calorie counting and exercising on my own and would love the support. I most definitely am tired of being fluffy!
    I think that is awesome. I truly feel the more the merry because we can learn from each other and be there too. Sisterhood all the way.
  • Rock on Chickie
    Quote: Hey ladies I too am tired of being fluffy. And I just started WW as well. I would love to be your buddy so drop me a line
    Hey the more buddies the better. I think it is great that we as women can come together despite the fact we don't really know one another and be there because we can relate...awesome awesome awesome. We should name our posse like Sisterhood of the ?. Help me out. I'm there for all of you 100%.
  • I Too Am Fluffy!
    Hello ladies!! I would like to be buddies with you too!!!! you can never have too many i think!!! i am currently doing Turbo Jam workouts and low carb diet.

2006 is our year ladies!!
  • Too Cool
    Quote: Hello ladies!! I would like to be buddies with you too!!!! you can never have too many i think!!! i am currently doing Turbo Jam workouts and low carb diet.

2006 is our year ladies!!
    Glad to have you on board the Weightloss Train Do you enjoy the turbo jam DVD's, they sure do look like fun. This is our year to rock.
  • Question for all of you ladies, I am new to this whole forum thing what do the little red exclamation marks mean next to your handles? Just curious?
  • Quote: Question for all of you ladies, I am new to this whole forum thing what do the little red exclamation marks mean next to your handles? Just curious?
    That's where you can report a bad post by clicking on it.
  • That is to report a person for inappropriate postings.
    How about the Sisters of the Fluffyhood LOL
  • Sounds great....Sisters of the Fluffyhood. I like it a lot. Let's get it started like to song says.
  • How do I join in?
  • Welcome Tryin. Not sure what we are doing yet but Welcome to the Sisters of Fluffyhood! lol So how are you losing your weight