Are Flavored Coffee's From Wawa a No-no?

• Hi girls. I"m RE-STARTING my P1, SBD today. It's been a rough week with work functions and such, not going too well. but I'm back on the wagon.

Quick question though...are flavored coffees, such as the one's from Wawa OK on Phase one? Of course half & half and Splenda only...but wanted to check on this.

Thanks!
  • This http://www.wawa.com/foodchoices/nutr...ocID=2&parent= has nutritional information for their drinks.

Look through here but it looks like if you are just going with flavored coffee that you would be fine. Watch for the presence of sugar or fat. Sugar coming from milk is fine but you do want to go with skim.
  • You are so lucky to have a Wawa! I learned about them when we did our mod meetup in Philly and I got stranded. I was able to put together breakfasts and lunches just from stuff at the Wawa...they have all kinds of healthy stuff...tuna salad, hard boiled eggs, cheese sticks, water, etc. I even splurged on a small pint of SF ice cream to drown my sorrows and getting stuck for an extra day on my own.

Flavored coffee is fine as long as the flavoring is part of the coffee beans or comes from sugar free syrup.

What I'm wondering is if the 'flavor shots' at Dunkin Donuts are kosher? They look like they might be like extracts...but I'm not sure from their website. Might have to go in and ask someone.
  • Ahhh yes, I do love my WaWa!!! We also have a similar store called "Sheetz". Good times for sure...and yes, they have great snacks and stuff.

Here's the link to Dunkin's site w/nutrition info: https://www.dunkindonuts.com/aboutus...gory=Beverages

I was having THE hardest time finding it the other day, as it's well hidden in there...but hopefully that might answer your question. Thanks for answering mine!
  • Not losing
    Ok I execise and regain points. Should I eat the 26 a day regardless of exercise or eat 26 plus the 7 from execise?
  • evierama, I think you wanted to post in WW forum? This is south beaches FAQs