Back on track

• I joined lawl 1/06 and did really well for the 1st 2 months. I have been struggling since march1st and havent gained or lost any weight, I found this web site, and I look forward to reading all the messages, I find that support really works. I did the juice take off plan today is my second day, it wasnt too hard yesterday, I just brought all my food to work. I find that works well for me. I have been depressed forthe last month and I think thats why I became complacent
  • Welcome, Girlfriend.

I love your name, I call people Girlfriend all the time! You have certainly come to the right place for support and encouragement. These ladies are terrific - I don't think I'll ever get tired of saying that.

BTW, what are you doing up at such an ungodly hour?
  • Hi Girlfriend, and welcome! Like Carmen said, this is a great group of ladies who are great at keeping you motivated and inspired. If you have questions, ask away! If you just need a boost, well we are pretty good at that too. Come on over to the losers and friends thread and say hello. That is where most of the general chatter takes place. I will look forward to knowing you better! Katie
  • Welcome to the group Girlfriend. This is an inspiring and supportive group. Good luck with TO, here's hoping to get you going again!!!
  • glad to see you didnt give up and that you came back! Dont be a stranger everyone around here is so helpful and inspiring!! Stick around!
  • girlfriend - I'm with Carmen - I use that word all the time - Great username - and welcome back on track!
  • Thanks everyone, I will be sticking around! I really need this support