The Firm - Before and Afters

• I did The Firm (Body Sculpter) for the first time last night and LOVED it. Of course it was the most intense and difficult work-out I have ever done, but I can feel it. I am positive that I will see results in 10 work-outs ... sheesh ... there is no way at that intensity level that if you were doing it and eating healthy you wouldn't see results. But I would really like to see what it has done for other people. Do you guys know of anywhere that is before and afters of real people who have done The Firm?

Thanks!
  • I tried to go a Google image search but no luck. Sorry. Hope you find some!
  • Just a thought
    Sorry, haven't done the firm but just a thought on looking for before and afters. Almost any workout, diet plan, etc. can boast great before and afters but it's rarely just from doing one thing, it's usually a combo and you pretty much get out of it what you put into it. Make your own before and after! Best of luck...keep on truckin'!
  • i just got my new tape in. I bought one off of Ebay. I haven't had time to watch it though. maybe tonight when i get home from my daughters program at school, i can give it a try. i tried an abs class last night at the gym and am a little disappointed. it was hard work, but i don't feel anything from it. no soreness in my abs this morning. i guess i'll have to practice that class at home too. they had us do moves like The Plank and it was soooo very hard for me to keep my tummy up off of the ground. I am soooo weak. must practice!!!!
  • Take a look at Smoo's pictures!
    Take a look at the pictures on her website - link in her siggy. There's before and now pics and she does the Firm. Click on Firm Results. http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...49&postcount=7
  • Thanks!! That is what I was looking for Just perfect, wow she is doing great.