Im new

• Hi all! Im new here....joined here plus Im with another forum. Im trying to loose weight of course...Just wanted to say hello to everyone and Ill post later when Im not so tired
  • Hi, Sara! Welcome to 3FC.
  • Aight...I guess I can introduce myself now that I am more awake...I am 23 years old...24 on Sunday!! I am married to a sometimes wonderful husband, Brian, and we have to kids...Bentley (3 year old cat) and Chubs (2 year old beagle). We have been married two years in May. I am going to school full time to be a respiratory therapist and I work full time in an emergency room as a Patient care tech at our local hospital. I dont have much time for a lot of things, but Im getting there. I have lost a total of 14 pounds and since I have been with the weight councelor a total of 7, and 2.5 inches off my waist (since 2/14). So Im getting closer to my goals and I just gotta keep on truckin!! well hope that I can get some support here and Ill be here for support if anyones needs it. have a nice day
  • Sara, congratulations on your weight loss to date... that's great!
    Please look around the forum and post away... there's great support on this site, but sometimes you get a better response with posts in different areas.
    Keep up the good work!