Help (kinda off topic)

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hi
    My brother's gf saw my former best friend in the pub this weekend and apparently she has lost three stone through 'not drinking and lots of sex with fit men...' My question is, am I wrong to feel ridiculously jealous and swing between wanting to eat pies and starve myself? In the same length of time since I saw her last I have lost about a stone, a crappy stone and I am still huge.
    I just don't know how to react, I want to be like 'oh well, done it must have been hard to stop drinking beer' but really I want to force feed her lard and chips!
  • force feed her lard it'll make you feel better trust me.
  • Quote:
    'not drinking and lots of sex with fit men...'
    Tell her it's the north of England not sex and the city I've tried the 'not drinking' after a while I always started again and gained. I haven't tried the 'lots of sex with fit men' diet Can you buy the book of it in smiths or do you just make it up as you go along?
  • Quote: Tell her it's the north of England not sex and the city I've tried the 'not drinking' after a while I always started again and gained. I haven't tried the 'lots of sex with fit men' diet Can you buy the book of it in smiths or do you just make it up as you go along?
    To be fair that bit of the diet does sound good but giving up drinking how boring is that and how was she not drinking if they saw her in the pub.
  • Dunno but it sounds like a bit too much like exercise for me!
  • Quote: To be fair that bit of the diet does sound good but giving up drinking how boring is that and how was she not drinking if they saw her in the pub.
    I'd guess she was busy meeting men!
  • I just asked and apparently she was doing vodka shots....and people wonder why we don't get on so well anymore....
  • Quote: I'd guess she was busy meeting men!
    Yeah, when they saw her she was busy dragging her latest towards the door
  • Classy men in your neck of the woods too. Nice. Send her to the Broadway at lunch time and I'll find her some

Silly cow. As soon as she gets the clap she'll put all the weight back on.

Don't be jealous, coz in 12 months you'll be gorgeous, and she'll be fat and spotty or up the duff!!

Hang in there kid. And a stone is a stone!!!!
  • She'll get her just desserts, and if she's back to her old ways drinking vodka, then she won't be thin for long!

Then when she's back up to her old weight + more, you'll be a twigglet!
  • 'Sex and the flat cap' ?
  • Sex with lots of men = possible cancer of the cervix
    Sex with lots of men = possible pregnancies
    Sex with lots of men = almost certainly getting some very unpleasant little itches
    Sex with lots of men = no self respect
    Sex with lots of men = nobody else respecting you either
    Sex with lots of men AND drink = possibly putting your life in danger - there are some real nutters out there

I think I'd prefer to be big and have my health, self respect and reputation rather than skinny with the clap and everyone thinking you're a tart.

Anyway, like everyone says, she'll run out of money for the vodka, start drinking the beer again and put back on the weight.
  • Quote: Classy men in your neck of the woods too. Nice. Send her to the Broadway at lunch time and I'll find her some

Silly cow. As soon as she gets the clap she'll put all the weight back on.

Don't be jealous, coz in 12 months you'll be gorgeous, and she'll be fat and spotty or up the duff!!

Hang in there kid. And a stone is a stone!!!!
    Agree 100%! and anyway hon, when you are at your target weight you wont even think about this girl again. At least you will be gorgeous and slim WITHOUT the reputation of a slapper! xx
  • Quote: Sex with lots of men = almost certainly getting some very unpleasant little itches
    LOL! I think I just woke my whole building up laughing at that! Very nicely put there... erm. Yeah.