Hi there, new to LAWL and this site

• but I feel like I'm already starting to know some of you from going back and reading so many of the threads!!

I Just joined LAWL on Wed, did the LA Express Thur and yesterday. I lost 2.4 pounds, which is good, but I'm so impatient - I thought it would be more!!!

I'm nervous about doing this, and really glad I found this site. I am in Wisconsin as my username says. I am hoping to lose 72 more pounds on this plan. I am on the purple plan, with lites.

Thanks for all the information I have found already in your previous threads!!!

Julie
  • Welcome Julie! Congrats on the 2.4 pounds! This is a great place to be. Everyone is very supportive here and you will get a lot of info!

Where in WI do you live? I live in IL now, but I was born and raised in Kenosha.
  • Welcome Julie....congrats on the loss!
  • Congrats and Welcome--every pound is a celebration around here. You've come to the right place for support, answers, and fun!
  • Hello Julie:

Congratulations on your loss. We are partners in crime, I'm on purple with lites too. Stick around you are going to find a lot of info and support!
  • Welcom Julie. You are doing great so far. This is a great place for support.
  • Welcome Julie! You will love this site - everyone is very helpful and supportive. Congrats on your 2.4 lb loss - that is fabulous!!
  • Hi Julie,

I'm new too, to the website and LAWL. I started LAWL last Tuesday and just found this site tonight. Good luck and let's lose weight together!
  • We can do this Girls!!
  • Hi Julie!
    Welcome and hello! I'm new to this board too. I've been on LAWL for 7 weeks and am down 24.2 pounds.
    I am from Wisconsin too! I work at a radio station and get the program in exchange for my endorsement. Talk about motivation! I feel like people are watching my every move because EVERYONE knows I'm on the plan!
  • Thanks everyone!!!
    I appreciate the warm welcome!!

I am both nervous and excited about my LAWL adventure!

thanks again!!

Julie
  • Hi radio girl:
    24.2 lbs in 7 weeks WOW!!!
    Girl, Congratulations in your loss!Here nobody is gonna judge you, everybody is very supportive and you came to the right place for motivation.
  • Welcome Julie and Radio Girl!!!!