Where are you from??

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I'm so glad that we now have a separate subfolder for those on Nutrisystem. I wanted to check out where everyone is from. I noticed a few in Florida and I'm from Tallahassee. Where does everyone else hail from?

I'm a little discouraged this week. It's week 7 and according to my scale I'm back up about 2 lbs. What is that about?? Oh well guess we have to take it one day at a time.

Deb
    179/164.4/130
    since 1/28/06
  • I'm from Summerville, SC (suburb of Charleston) but my husband is in the Army and we are stationed in Fort Hood Texas.

Deb- don't get discouraged! Do you measure yourself? I started measuring when I started NS and even the weeks when I was up, or didn't lose anything, I have always lost inches, and that really helps me stay motivated.
  • Denise: I can't believe you are from Summerville, SC !! I grew up there way back in the sixties and seventies. In fact I'm headed home to see my sister on 3/23. It has changed so much since I grew up there - Small world, isn't it??

I'm trying not to get discouraged. Didn't measure myself - just couldn't bring myself to do but maybe I need to now - I'm definetly feeling smaller.

Good Luck!!

Deb
  • That's so cool! I'll be there for a week starting March 28!

Yes, things have sure changed! I moved away before they put in the new shopping center across from Walmart on 17-A, and, my sister tells me they have a Starbucks now!

We lived in Corey Woods- my Nana and sister/bro-in-law still live there. My husband graduated from Stratford HS in 1992.
  • You'll be there just in time for the Azalea Festival; but sister says that they are already blooming and will probably be gone by then.

Don't tell they have a Starbucks!!!! OMG I may have to stop in and get a vanilla latte - my fav.

Deb
  • Long Island NY here...
  • Dallas, Texas!
  • Tampa, Florida!
  • Burbs of Chi-Town!

Can't believe we got our own sub-forum!
  • San Fran, CA
  • Fredericksburg, VA

"The Burg"
  • I am from Kansas City, Kansas. Home of all those wonderful Barbecue ribs!!! Which is a no no. Darn!!!
  • Hey guys! I'm from the suburbs of Chicago too! But my hubby is in the Coast Guard, so we lived in Goose Creek, SC! We're in Petaluma, CA right now.
  • big- i went to hs in santa rosa!! knew a lot of kids from petaluma. have you taken the drive up to healdsburg yet? such a cute town!
  • No I haven't been to healdsburg ( I'm terrible I don't even know which direction it's in). I go to church in Santa Rosa though =)....where are you at now?