March 14th Plan for a Nearly Perfect Day

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • <<<not wanting to get on the treadmill tonight....hubby in a good mood. he may make it hard for me tonight....
  • My lunchtime indescretion is causing me a lot of discomfort. Darned heartburn! It's going to be one of those nights.
  • You know....some days i just have trouble making it to 1200 calories. i seem to be quite satisified most days with less calories. i don't know why my weight is not just falling off??!!

anyways, tonight, i think i will go home and put some music on and get my little ones out in the yard with me and we may do some cardio exersizes. I really need to practice getting warmed up before i go back to my new cardio class on friday. one minute of walking in place, one minute of running in place, one minute of jumping jacks, one minute of jump rope, and one minute of side to sides stepping. in class i had to take a break when we started to to jump rope. so i'm going to practice at home keeping my heart rate up with out having to stop for a break. (it's my legs that keep me from keeping up with every one else. )