Progress Pictures

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hi everybody,

Here are my photos. One from Christmas, one from Saturday. Any feed back is greatly appreciated. (Hope I did this posting with pics correct.) There is about a 25-30 pound difference.

• Brandy -- you look great.... you look so muchyounger and happier! And it's not your expression---it's the total package. Way to go!
  • I second that - you look great!
  • That's amazing! The second you looks like the first you's daughter!
  • Holy frijoles, girl. You look great!
  • wow! the difference is remarkable! You look great! Especially in your neck and shoulders. And your WAIST! WOW! keep up the great work!
  • Wow! You are doing awesome! I see a HUGE difference!!

You are doing grrrreat!!!
  • Brandy -- where did your chin go, it's gone!! Way to go
  • Hi guys, Thanks for all your kind words. I was really in need of them. It is so weird because I know I'm doing ok, but sometimes I loose track of that and worry about never getting to my goal. Silly I know, but thats how it goes.

aerotigergirl-Yes, my waist is beginning to reappear. Thanks

Ilene-Dont you just love double chins? I think I was closer to 3 chins, but they're slowly melting away. Thanks for the support.

Kate-I laughed my butt of at the daughter remark. It is nice that my sis and I are being recognized as sisters and not "are you guys related?" Thanks for bringing a smile to my face.

2LosinIt-I AM happier. I have so much more energy. I'm able to do what I need to do and still have energy to do fun things afterwards. Thank for your compliment.
  • Fabulous transformation you have going there. So encouraging to see.
  • You look terrific!!!!
  • Hey you are looking great. I am amazed at the difference in how much slimmer you look in the face!! Way to go!
  • tofat....you are going to have to change your name because it just does not suit you anymore!!! fat, what fat, i don't see no fat!!! girl you are looking great. what an awesome job you have done so far. i can't wait to get to where you are now. what an inspiration.

i'm so glad to hear you have so much more energy now. i feel the same way even though i have only lost about 20 pounds. i do have more energy. i can actually race with my 4 year old now when she wants to. but i still let her win.

congrats on all your hard work. keep up the good work.
  • Awsome, awsome difference! You look so great! I could really see a change in your face! How proud you must feel!
    At what point did you look in the mirror and REALLY notice a difference? Was it after 10, 15, 20 lbs lost? I'm still in "the process" and haven't really noticed anything so I was just wondering when it happened to you?
    Keep up the great work!
  • Lumi-its hard keeping up with kids even with the extra energy. I babysit my neice and nephew a lot and they can wear me out something terrible. It is fun to be able to play more actively with them! Thanks for the encouragement.

SoCal-I think we are our worst critics. I still have trouble seeing myself as thin. When I saw the pics from the weekend is when it REALLY sank in. I knew I was getting smaller cuz clothes kept getting smaller, but the photo really made me see better than the mirror. You're doing great on your loss. Almost 10 pounds!!! I hope you post us for that milestone. Congrats!

Thanks to all for the nice comments. Your so encouraging and have definetly solidified my resolve to keep working hard.