Anyone want these 30 pounds?

• Hi ya'll my name is Chrissy I have been lurking on the boards this past week and so heres my intro

I live in Maryland I have 3 kids ages 8,5 and 3. I started my diet last week and I've lost 1 pound. My diet is basically counting my calories (was eating 2000-3000) now I am eating between 1200-1400. I am an overeater so if I don't pay attention I really just loose myself in the food and before I know it....I gained 15 pounds during the winter. So add that 15 with the other 15 I was trying to loose last summer! lol my goal is to be back where I was when my husband and I met. I am also doing excercise videos @ home and jogging outdoors when the weathers nice.

I don't know what else to say! so I leave it at that. I'm going to meet up with my husband for lunch. We are going to the park I'm wearing my excercise clothes so I can go jog around the lake once or twice and add in some more cardio. I look forward to talking with everyone!

Chrissy
  • welcome Chrissy. Have you had a look in calorie counters? There are a couple of daily threads there ... and exercise accountability threads under fitness and a thread for folks who are 'almost there' under support groups and .... Well, we'll find some places for you to fit in very nicely. We're glad you're here.
  • thanks for the welcome and pointers I'll go check it out