Another noob and potential buddy...

• Hey all, I'm Jenn.
    I'm a 27 year old mom.

A little about me...hmm...well...I guess the obvious one is that I'm trying to lose weight. Duh.

I come from a looooooong line of overweight people. So does my DP.
    I have some health issues...PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome), Insulin Resistance, Possible Hypothyroidism (I'm going to the doc this week about that one), depression...general malaise.

I have a gym membership. My goal is to go at least 3 times a week. I need to go more...but with a very spirited toddler, sometimes I don't quite get there.

I have a serious SERIOUS problem with no motivation. I'm lazy. I fully admit that. The mind is willing but the flesh is weak...all of it, apparently.

Anyway...This is a horrible introduction. I'm feeling rather surly and unappreciated and ugly today.

So...without further ado...HI!!!
  • Welcome!! I am new here too. I also have a toddler to keep up with. I have a 22 month old named Zach and a 2 month old named Ethan. I do not have a gym membership but I do have playgroup and storytime 4 days a week. With two babies that is enough work!! I just wanted to tell you good luck!!!
  • Thanks

Yes...my dd will be 3 in July...wowza. Time flies.
    Thanks for the good luck I appreciate, and need, it.
  • Welcome Jenn,

I'm Leec and I too have a toddler. 2 yr old Angelica who is well into the terrible two's.
    I don't have a gym membership because since my daughter was born I always used the excuse that I didn't have time. I finally had to come to the realization that I would need to make time for myself and start working out. For me I do it at home.

It won't be easy but you can do it!

You'll love it here. Everyone will offer up lots of motivation and support.

PM me anytime.
  • Hey there! I saw your post in the AlternaChicks forum, and I think we'd buddy up fairly well!

I'll drop you a pm!