New South Beacher - would like a buddy

• Hi everyone!

I just started SB & wondered if anyone else was looking for someone to buddy up with? This is my first time doing SB, I did Atkins about a year ago with great results, just got lazy I guess. I have alot of temtation between the kids & work. I'm 32 (still new at this so bear with me) but I am married & have 3 kids - ranging in age from 15 yr old ds, 12 yr old dd & 2 yr old ds. I have really put the extra pounds on lately...not sure why. I have yo yo'd for a couple of years now (since the baby) & think like with anything else it would be easier to do when you have someone to do it with you. Just let me know if anyone is interested.
  • Hi, I have been doing South Beach for about a month and a half. I lost 9 pounds in the first three weeks or so but then got sick and have just stayed the same weight since then. Now I am trying to get back on track because I need to loose 60 more pounds. I too did Atkins in the past with good results but it's hard for me to do it because I don't really like meat or chicken, I prefer to eat mostly vegetarian.

I am not in your age bracket, but could use a buddy too. (Actually I have 2 sons that are your age.) No hard feelings if you prefer someone closer to your age and situation (kids, husband, work)
  • Do you want to buddy up? I need to start SB again today and I need a buddy too (one buddy ideally). Let me know so we can arrange writing scedules or if you want any tips / rules blah blah. have to go to work right now but pls let me know and I will write in more detail later.
  • We have a whole Forum on South Beach here. Just scroll down and grab a beach towel and umbrella! There's lots of room, support and good information on The Beach.
    Here's the link:http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=113