I have accepted....

• In this lifetime....

I have ACCEPTED.....

Eating a whole dinner from the chinese restaurant is not good for me

There is no such thing as a perfect HUSBAND, we all have flaws and men are no different from us in this........

I can no longer blame my parents for my problems...

Dying your hair too much WILL damage it....

Just because you have been friends with someone a long time does NOT necessarily make them a good person or a good friend.

Taking the moral high ground is hard but it pays back double what you could earn in this lifetime....

Coming to a realization about my weight was hard and scary but it is worth it!

You really WILL miss your relatives when they are gone, spend every precious moment you can while they are still here..

I am just one person but I can affect the world by just helping just ONE other person

I am 26 years old but feel like I am 40 and 15 at the same time

You can never laugh too much or cry too little

We as human beings have so much to share with each other, I hope you all enjoy these little thoughts and maybe share a few of them.

love, hope, and peace
  • your post is so true. i could have written it myself. congradulations on your weight loss
  • I have accepted...

I will never be loved by everyone. As the song goes, "You can't please everyone but ya got ta please yourself".

I will never have a supermodel's figure. I'm 5'1", never seen a supermodel that size. What I CAN do is get myself into the best shape I can in order to stay healthy.

In romance, it doesn't matter how many times a relationship fails... what matters is the time it doesn't.

Smiles are contagious. Spread happiness to the world through yours.

Find your natural talents and share them with anyone you can. If you don't, your gifts are left utterly wasted.

It's okay to eat that last piece of cheesecake... just be prepared to work your *** off afterwards.

Do what you love, love what you do. Happiness will find you.

Life is too short to be serious all the time. Laugh most of those little peeves off. Enjoy what you have while you have it.

Don't dwell on past mistakes. Survey them, make a plan to not repeat them, and move on with your life.

What doesn't kill you makes you grow.
  • The most important thing to accept is yourself. Until you do that, nothing else matters.
  • Thanks for the uplifting start to my day! Continue to be true to yourselves.
  • Your post is so true.

I have accepted:

I am enough, just as I am, right at this moment.

there is someone out there who is more than willing to love me just as I am.

what you want is not always what you need.

not all of my friends are going to be lifelong friends and that's okay.

I will make mistakes in life. I am not perfect.

• I love all these posts!

I have accepted...I will never let myself be successful until I learn to love myself.
  • Great thread.
    Thanks for all the uplifting words.
    This is why I love 3FC so much!
  • What a lovely start to the day!
  • Awwwww, I LOVED that! Thanks! It made me feel good and think about the people around me.
    Kerry
  • thanks guys