New episode of Biggest Loser.....COMING UP!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hey girls....

I scanned through next weeks new TV guide yesterday and spotted a new episode of the Biggest Loser on Wednesday!!! It features Navy officers and their families. WOOHOOO....I didn't think there were any more of the special edition shows for awhile.
  • Great! Thanks for letting us know. I am needing another BL fix.
  • I wonder if that is the same one they were promo'ing a while back that never got aired?? I love Biggest Loser. I can't wait to see this new one.
  • Yep, I looked it up, it's on Wednesday!! I'm so excited, I was missing my weekly fix!

Here's the link...

http://www.nbc.com/The_Biggest_Loser/
  • hmmm, I don't think that's the show thats going to be broadcast, that one is a repeat of the engaged couples. AT least I hope its not a re-run!!!
  • Cant wait!!!
  • I thought so Haileydawg but the link BethC posted was from another previous show. WOOOHOOO.....can't wait.
  • I saw the promos for that one a loooonnnnggg time ago - I wondered what had happened to it.

So ready for a BL fix!!!
  • Quote: I thought so Haileydawg but the link BethC posted was from another previous show. WOOOHOOO.....can't wait.
    I'm sorry, it had the wives there when I linked to it? It must have changed...
  • Did anyone see it?? I was able to Tivo it and watch it yesterday. It's going to be a great finish next week!
  • :sigh:

I recorded it Wednesday night and haven't had a chance to watch either as I've worked something like 36 hours in three days. I already know the outcome, but I'm waiting to finally sit down and enjoy it.
  • I watched it and loved it. That one smaller girl on the Red Team, who only lost 6 lbs is the same height as me and weighs almost 20 lbs less than me and is on The Biggest Loser. That was humbling. My guess is the Blue Team will win this one. I love that show. Anyone know when the new regular season will be starting?
  • I forgot to watch it last night. Which team won???
  • Blue team!
  • Blue team won, I was really rooting for the marines. (My GPA was a marine! lol) However, Did anyone see Amanda (red team) WOW!!!!! That girl looked amazing!! She lost 66lbs ...and she looked so much happier! I love watching things like that ..it really inspires me!