March Exercise Accountability

You're on Page 5 of 5
Go to
  • 50 min on the eliptical for 700 cals and lower body weights
  • 5 miles bayyyybbbeeeeee

and I BARELY beat the rain!!
  • 30 minutes treadmill at 2.8 mph with random incline program (1.5 miles and 215 calories)

35 minutes elliptical on the gluteal program (2.12 miles and 325 calories)

Seated row, lat pull down, chest press and shoulder raises
  • Headed to Curves now. Tomorrow is my day off and I'm hoping it is nice outside so I can walk to Curves. Then I could say I got in a 2 mile walk too. got my fingers crossed at least.

Way to go everyone on getting in such great exercise....it is a key to success for me!
  • ok..well the temp is about 60, but it is raining, storming, lightning and thundering....so I'll probably take my car to Curves. But I'm headed out the door now.
  • Good job, Jackie, my dear!!! You've inspired me, I'm definitely getting on the treadmill this evening!!
  • Wednesday: 1 mile WATP stretchy band
    Thursday: 2 mile WATP weighted balls
  • WAY TO GO Brenda!!!! I know getting started with some sort of exercise is tough, but we all need it.
  • 30 minutes treadmill

30 minutes elliptical

Brenda, glad to see you are up and moving about!
  • 30min treadmill
  • I have done 45 on the eliptical every day except the ones I work with OZ then it is 30 and a workoug and well most days I do some of a workout anyways with weights even if it is for 15 min.
  • Curves is closed today and its nasty outside...so I think I'll go get my weights and try to work on my arms....ick..I hate my arm flab.
  • Hey starting the new month!!