Take Off

You're on Page 3 of 4
Go to
  • Glad I'm not the only one with no energy on the second day. I'm going to workout today, so I don't feel so guilty about not working out tomorrow if I feel the same way as before. I find that if I have too many days in between my workouts, I have a hard time getting motivated again.

Diane
  • Well, so far, so good. I just loving having TO buddies. Makes you feel like it is a team effort, ya know? I am getting ready to do the BL DVD. Today is the long workout, and tomorrow is the short one, so I think that I should be able to do both. We shall see...

BTW, I cannnot eat the bars either, and so I do the unlimited every time. I do not go crazy on my proteins, in fact, I try to have about 400 calories more protein than the limited folks to make up for the bars, so if I was on limited I would have about 180 calories of protein a day then calories from the bars, so I set it up to have 580 calories of protein a day. Today, for example, I had 3 eggs for breakfast, and I will have 6 oz of chicken for lunch, and 6 oz of chicken for dinner. 576 calories. As far as green veggies are concerned, I just eat what I want of those. Then of course, my 4 small oranges and tons of water!!
  • Dumb question....what is the BL dvd? Just curious, I'm looking for new dvds to keep my workouts interesting. I just got my Turbo Jam over the weekend. I tried to do it yesterday, but I haven't gotten the moves down yet, so I didn't feel like I got much of a workout from it. I decided to do my Pilates too, so I kicked my own butt last night. I'm sore today because of it. Nothing I don't deserve, that's for sure.

Diane
  • Biggest Loser DVD.
  • Didn't know they had dvds. Interesting. I'll have to look into that. Thanks for the reply.

Diane
  • Hello TO friends--

Just a question for you -- does anyone get sick on the third day (day after TO is done?) I wake up in the morning on the third day sick, shaky, weak, nauseous, clammy -- last time I did it, I felt like I was going to throw up and pass out at the same time. I went into the bathroom and glanced at myself in the mirror -- I had NO color in my face. I looked like a ghost. I sat down, hollered at my son to bring me some orange juice. About 10 - 15 minutes after the OJ, I started to feel a little better. Enough to be able to get up off the floor and get something else to eat. I figured that my blood sugar was just too low -- but it's weird becuase I've had the same reaction when I tried Atkins and South Beach in the past -- by day 3 I am totally sick, so I stopped both of those diets. I've never worried about it, but wondered if I have blood sugar issues. Anyone else have this?

I am doing TO with the rest of you today -- but I have such a headache when I eat like this. Here's hoping that it takes off at least a pound or two!

Christie
  • To all the TO chickies-I am praying for all of you.It seems all you ladies are doing great!! Keep it up,the days is already almost half way done!!
  • Christie- That is definitely a blood sugar low. I am diabetic when preggers, so I know how it feels. Maybe you should have a few carbs before bed on day 2. Not a few carbs like a candy bar, but something healthy with some protein, like peanut butter and apples, or crackers and LF cheese. Not a lot, but at least it will help even thngs out during the night. Wonder if you are insulin resistant?
  • I just got back from WI. Stayed the same again, now I wish I would have joined you all for TO. I'll being doing it for sure when I get back from vacation.
  • Just finished 3 days with...
  • Well - I'm already up to 60 oz of my water - need to go and get some more TO juice - The bathroom is tired of seeing me today -
  • Katie -- I probably am insulin resistant -- I have PCOS and I know the two are linked. I think I will try some "good" carbs before bed tomorrow -- I love how good the TO works, but hate the feeling on day three.
  • Hi Everyone. Sorry I haven't been around much, I decided to let things settle down some around here. I've been lurking though, and you all know I can't stay away too long! Today I am on day one of TO. They put me on unlimited and they moved my food plan back up to Red because I am having such a hard time dropping the weight I gained from Christmas and New Year's. I lose it, and gain it right back. So at the COD yesterday they told me they wanted me to start from scratch, which wasn't a bad idea because the carb cravings were spinning out of control. Wish me luck...
  • Yeah Carmen!! So good to have you back! And a silent TO buddy at that! Good luck with the TO, it will help wipe out those carb cravings for sure. Have a great day!!
  • Hey Ya Katie - You are still doing a fabulous job. Look at you - halfway there already! You should be so proud of yourself. I was able to glean from the other thread that you went away for a spell. Glad you had a great time and made it back safely.