Today is weigh day

• So girls - I weighed today -2 lbs!! This is the first week I have lost more than one pound! Whoo. Little by little isn't that what they say? I've definately got a date with Bob from BL this afternoon. Gotta "Get in the game!"

• Yay Sue67!

I didn't lose anything this week but I haven't been eating so great. I'll weigh again in a couple of weeks.

Good job on that 2lb loss!
  • Congrats
    Way to go Sue

Today was my weigh in and I lost 3 lbs. I was so happy after last week stand still.

WOO HOO!!!!
  • After 3 weeks of up and down, up and down, I finally saw 180.2 today!!! I am soooo excited!!! I had gone for a jog/walk this morning. I walked 1 2/10 of a mile and jogged 8/10 of a mile to make a total of 2 more miles to my february total.

After taking my daughter to the doctor and taking a shower, i figured i should jump on the scale and report my weight and almost thought it was the same weight as yesterday. when i went to my calendar to check the ounces, i realized i had said 180.2 not 181.2. so i hurried and jumped back on the scales to double check my number. I almost did a happy dance in the nude!!!
  • Well I'm still 189. I was 189.6 this morning. I was 188.8 last week. But hopefully I really did lose and it's just all of the bloating from it being my TOM.
    I am happy to see that it wasn't too bad this week. Usually I bloat 2-5lbs.(I guess) So maybe this means I lost a little bit. Mys sister told me she sees a difference.
  • good job!! thats great!

im up 1.5 thisweek... but i normally count sunday as the official "weigh" day so hopefully will get that all squared away by then.
  • Hi all, I am new here. And, I am glad to be with other people who are "losers" too. I want to try to post and see if my weight tracker bar comes up. I lost 3.5 pounds this week at my weigh in at WW. Does the weight tracker bar show .5 pound increments?
    Thanks and happy losing! Mar
  • Well done, folks! And for those who STS or had a little uptick, your time is coming, too.

As for me, down by 2. Yay!