Winter Wednesday Menu, February 15, 2006

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Breakfast: Shredded Wheat and Bran with skim, splenda and a banana

Lunch: LO core meatloaf with LO core mashed potatoes

Dinner: Core Creamy Pork Chop Mushroom Rice Casserole and a beautiful green salad; 1/2 cup chunky homemade applesauce

Snack: Popcorn
  • b: oatmeal
    l: minestrone soup, sandwich
    s: salad
    d: soup and salad (church dinner)
    s: popcorn during invasion...
  • Can I still post in the winter menu thread even though it's going to be sunny and 81 degrees here today?

breakfast: maltomeal, milk
    snack: 1/2 grapefruit
    lunch: Lean Cuisine steak tips portabello and broccoli
    snack: honeydew, pineapple, grapes
    dinner: salad, LO chicken and pineapple kabobs, milk
  • OMG, you lucky dog! Well sure you can post here.....it's still Winter there, right?! I tried to come up with something that would work for everyone. It was 55 degrees here yesterday and we were all acting like it was baseball weather. Actually, that IS baseball weather in Chicago until June.
  • Kathy I love hearing your weather reports....beats miine any day.

b-
    oatmeal
    water
    l-
    wasa crackers
    tuna
    water
    s-
    hamb patty
    potatoes
    corn
    skim milk
    s-
    tea
  • b: banana, strawberries, yogurt, grape nuts cereal (pts)
    l: last of the onion barley soup, 1/2 reuben sandwich (LO from last night, pts), milk
    s: apple, LF graham cracker (pts)
    d: ww angel hair w/amatriciana sauce, green beans, milk
    s: baked chips (pts)

Angela
  • Glad to see you on this thread, Angela. You will be back in stride in no time flat!
  • Boy I am a pig compared to what ever everyone else is eating. No wonder I cant lose weight.
    So here goes.
    Banana, tangelo
    2 clemetines
    2 boiled eggs
    1 cup ff cottage cheese
    tangelo
    1/2 cup tuna
    Taco chicken
    Lettuce Salad with 2 boiled eggs
    Celery with 1 tablespoon peanut butter
    Pack of WW fruities

So was this pretty good core day or not. I know the peanut butter isnt core. But I think everything else is. And I know 2 boiled eggs in one day isnt good. So will try to be better tomorrow. But at least I didnt have bread and the crackers I usually eat.
    So any ideas. Please help.
    coco
  • Coco, you are NOT eating more than me. Where are your good carbs and whole grains? You need to eat some oatmeal or cornmeal potatoes or rice girl!
  • FRUITIE QUESTION
    Is the WW fruities core. Someone said that they are not. But was thinking that they are. Cause I was thinking I saw a check on them for core.
    On little pack of plain oatmeal. Doesnt stay with me. I usually have to eat 2 packs. Or if I cook them myself. I have to make 2 servings To stay with me. So there again over eating. But I eat that one serving and its like I didnt eat anything. I need something else to go with it. Any ideas. And what are cornmeal potatoe's
  • I think that several of us eat 2 packs of oatmeal sometimes. And I ate WAY more than what is posted on my menu. I used to feel like I was eating way more than everyone else too, but I got over it. You have to eat enough or you'll just go on a binge. As long as it's core and you use your wpas, I wouldn't worry about it.
    Oh, and I think Vickie just forgot an "and" between cornmeal and potatoes.
  • What do you mean, forgot the "an"?? I was thinking polenta cakes when she said that! And then I got hungry for polenta cakes and got up and got the stuff out to make some!!

I'm a sucker!
  • Hello All -

Breakfast: Blueberry Oatmeal Bar
    Lunch: Salad with dressing (pts for dressing)
    Dinner: Eggs

I didn't eat too well today. I kind of felt sick after I ate the salad today. I think my body is just not used to eating regular dressing. I will try harder tomorrow.
  • Wow, you didn't eat much at all today!!

Kathy, you are so hilarious. Maybe that is what she meant!
  • I know - I need to eat a little more tomorrow. I am starting to feel a little better now.