I love the 100 Calorie Packs

• I love that they keep on coming out with more 100 calorie packs...now keebler has a 100 calorie fudge cookie pack!! I already get the Nabisco 100 calorie packs and I love them...does anyone else know of any?
  • Oh girl, I get the cheez-its, fruit snacks, chips ahoy, graham crackers, and my sister just got the chex mix last weekend! Great for us calorie counters!
  • I love the peanut butter cookie crisps. I have those and a cup of tea every night. They have a rich, peanut butter taste which really suprised me the first time I tried them.

I hope this trend continues since portion control is something I struggle with.
  • Quote: I love the peanut butter cookie crisps. I have those and a cup of tea every night. They have a rich, peanut butter taste which really suprised me the first time I tried them.

I hope this trend continues since portion control is something I struggle with.
    Yes, those are my favorite along with the oreo pack
  • Quote: Oh girl, I get the cheez-its, fruit snacks, chips ahoy, graham crackers, and my sister just got the chex mix last weekend! Great for us calorie counters!
    They have Chex Mix too? I haven't seen those yet.
  • Quote: They have Chex Mix too? I haven't seen those yet.
    Me neither, I know they have the ritz trail mix...and that is really good
  • Who ever came up with that idea deserves a big, big, BIG raise!!! If only every food, fresh, packaged, whatever, came already bundled up in 100-calorie packs!!!

I LOVE the snack packs!
  • i'm waiting for those peanut butter ones to make it to big lots like the rest of them so i can pick some up for cheap. i am a PB fiend!
  • I think they have chex mix and ritz trail mix. My sister was looking for one and got the other. I forgot about the peanut butter cookies! Those were the 1st ones I tried!
  • Don't forget the pringles, original and sour cream! They taste almost exactly like the real ones. I can't have them because one packet quickly turns into 2 or 3 or 4 for me but I don't think they have been mentioned yet.
  • Love them, BUT...
    It is easy to make your own. I but a box of Reduced Fat Cheeze-Its for $2.50 and make up about 20 servings! Snack bags are perfect and you get 22 of the reduced fat instead of about 15 in a snack pack (I'm all for more food! Give me quantity). Now, the cookies don't come in regular sized boxes, so I but those 100 cal packs. My hubby likes the PB crisps. I was disappointed in the Ritz snack mix. And his fav sweet snack is a pack of the Little Sandies with a cup of Jello Fat free-Sugar free Tapioca pudding. Mmmmmmm!
  • 100 heaven
    I like Pop Secret 100 calorie pop corn. It was about time for them to shrink that bag. Since it comes in a smaller bag it pops faster.

The 100 calorie pack peanut butter cookies are my favorite!

• I agree.... I LOVE the 100-calorie snack packs. I have found, though, that I can ONLY buy the Oreo and Wheat Thins snack packs. The others basically trigger a binge for me - I'll eat all six in a day. Granted, at least that is only 600 calories - that's better than a whole container of regular cookies.

I'm also a big fan of the baked chips. I do weigh them as I put them on the plate so that I am ONLY having 28 grams (1 ounce). The baked Cheetos are pretty good.

While I know that all of these foods are "empty calorie" foods, they ARE keeping me on track. I like the fact that I can have this and not feel any guilt.

I haven't come across the 100-calorie packs of popcorn. I remember that I had bought some snack size ones to have at work. Hmmm.... I should look for this the next time I'm at a big grocery store.

Kimberly
  • I buy those 100-cal packs mainly to stick in my BF's lunch because if I had to divvy into bags I know I'd sneak too many myself. I do have to say he came home telling me that the Right Bites mini chocolate chip cookies have a weird aftertaste though so I won't be buying those anymore! This coming from a man who doesn't complain about food ever....
  • really? I love the right bites mini chocolate chips. Those are my favorite ones. Maybe it's me. People say that diet coke has an aftertaste too, though, and I never think so