Attention:new Game Starting Feb13/06

You're on Page 4 of 4
Go to
  • Hi Wide in Winnipeg how are you going on working on getting the new thread stickied!!!
    Hope you have good luck
  • Ok...I haven't joined a challenge yet, since I started here so please do count me in.

Shawna

Edited to add: Are we going to keep track in this thread or start a new thread for ourselves? It's gonna be hard to keep track if we keep it all in one thread, will it not?
  • I'm still working on getting the game stickied! I Pm'ed all 3 of the fat chicks,so we'll go from there!
    I need all the luck I can get! There might not be room for another sticky...see what happens!
    ~W.~
  • We can do it with or without getting it stuck,we will just have to post each day
  • Are we supposed to post in our weight and measurements tomorrow am?
    tara
  • On Monday am ,I have started as It's 9.14am Feb 13 here,I will post with all in the new thread or what ever it's called
  • The new thread is called "Beat the Bulge~ Game1!!! You all can post points there! It's already up and running! Check it out!
    And good morning to you~ butter ball no more!!!
  • Times Up!!!!
    Ok ladies! We are officially stickied!!! WHOO HOO!!! see ya!
  • Chat Site???
    What do you think girls, Should we keep this thread for our chat site?? Or should we start fresh in the morning??? Hope all are having a great evening/afternoon in some places and night in others!!!!!! See ya later!
    ~W.~
  • Check your Private messages box ladies!
    Wendy
  • Attention
    OK, Made a decision!!! I think we will start a new thread for questions/answers and daily chats!! That way we can let this one drop and start fresh! Sound good???Hope you all agree!!!

New thread for this will be called "BTB Member Chat"and will remain non-stickied.

I'll see you there AND on the" Beat the Bulge~ Game 1" thread!! IT"S A STICKY, so you won't miss it!

Good luck!
    Wendy