I made 10lbs!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Finally! I'm down 10 lbs from when I started!! (Haven't had the chance to use the carrot guy yet -- he's awesome!) Next step: 20 lbs! I've *never* made it down 20 lbs in any of my dieting adventures... But this time I'm gonna do it!

I'm really happy to have all you guys here... My roommate, who I started the diet with again, has totally flopped out on me and no amount of motivation can make her start again. She's one of those 'if I don't see results immediately, it's not worth my time' people. I've been trying really hard to stay away from her lapses.... Like the bags of oreos and potato chips. It's been hard, but I'm really proud of myself for doing it! So yeah, having an awesome place like this to come to after watching her pig out is reassuring... not everyone gives up.... there are other determined people out there! Thanks guys!
  • Yay, party for you. It's such a great feeling when you reach a mile stone!!!
  • Woohoo!

Congratulations!
  • You are doing great! Congrats!
  • Well done!
  • Thanks guys What's awesome is that this is the best motivation to keep going...... !
  • Good for you! I can't wait until I get there. Soon!
  • Congrats! Keep up the great work!
  • Congrats on the 10 pounds gone forever!!
  • YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!
  • Congratulations Jaime

Keep up the good work!

In the words of Rob Schnider . . . . "You can do it!"
  • Woooop wooop! You go girl!!!!!! And just think, now that you've lost 10, how easy will it be to lose another 10... and there you go, you've lost 20! Way to go!!
  • Wooo!
  • Congrats!!!!!
  • great job!!!!!! think how exciting 25 will be!! thats one-forth of 100 pounds!!! keep up the good work.. and a word of advise you should tell your roomate... if you eat one oreo every day for a year, you will gain 8 pounds!!! eeeewww