I miss soup!

• Anyone have any recipes or brands (I'm not liking the LA packets)...I used to make chicken/veg stew w/low-sodium chicken broth and Ro-tel, but the sodium now I feel will be out of control.

If you cook from scratch-do you just add in a day's vegetables/proteins and split the portion size?

Also-figured out that I can feel like I'm cheating with the right frozen lunch (lean pocket, swedish meatballs, lasagna even, mac and cheese!! woo hoo!), and not blow a carb-craver meal. Anyone else do this?

Hugs and a happy night to all.

Ange
  • Ange go to the recepie forum they have tons of recepies there. If you want I can even post the recepies from the cookbook i believe they have a veggie soup in there. Let me know if you want them and I will try to post them by no later than tomorrow!!
  • I would love a soup recipe that is LA approved - I couldn't specifically find LA recipes in the recipe forum (it's big)- is it a subgroup? I'm new here and still navigating! AQny techno help is appreciated.

Also, how can I get a ticker for my start and goals? They's so cute and motivational...

Thanks!
    Ange
  • the recipe thread has the LA soup recipes posted go back a page or two and you will find them.
  • mary speaking of V8 I was drinking V8 splash today and Shennie said you drink it a lot. So Just how much trouble am I going to get in for doing that?!
  • Ange, Go click on user CP at top of the page, then click on edit signature. There is ticker instructions there.
  • Ange did you find the recepies? I have the cookbook right here next to me that I can post if you like
  • Hey 30lbsby22--

Is there anything resembling a taco or tortailla soup in there?

I did find the recipes in the forum-also the LA recipe thread-very helpful..we are getting a big cold front here tomorrow - Soup weather!

My mom lives in Chicago-I guess it's super-cold up there, too!!Stay warm and thx!
    ange
  • Hey ange I am at work right now but I do think there might be a taco soup I will check with I get home and post. Also have you checked out some of the recepies on the LAWL website? I just found breaded chicken fingers (my favorite food) and they usually have some great recepies on there that they rotate weekly!! Check it out
  • Every time I check out the LAWL web page all the recipes are the same.
  • dawn for awhile they were changing i have noticed these past few weeks they have stayed the same but have added a few more to the top and took a few off from the bottom. I really want to try the garlic and herb pita chips!
  • It must be an area thing again. I just tried my zip code and the recipes are the same as they've always been.
  • Me too.