February 7th plan for a nearly perfect day

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Morning.

Well, I've had a rotten past few days. Sick over the weekend, didn't eat too well. Yesterday was just awful, bad day at work, had a small car bump, etc.etc.

Today hasn't started off great either, forgot my keys to get into the office so had to wait outside for 30 mins till my co-worker showed up. Oh and my lights have gone out on my car so I'm driving our 12 year old tank like truck.

Today I will eat:-

Breakfast - special k w/raspberries, 1% milk, tea

Snack - half a wholewheat bagel, cream cheese, baby carrots

Lunch - grilled chicken salad w/light dressing

Snack - half a wholewheat bagel with banana and peanut butter

Dinner - chilli w/brown rice

Water - 2 liters

Exercise - missed the gym yesterday so tonight I'll be doing 30 mins cardio then 45 mins of circuit training w/weights.
  • Let's see, today so far.....

B: Hash brown patty (these patties are not pre-deepfried, they're just straight frozen shredded hash browns, 60 cals each) 'fried' in fat-free cooking spray, 2 strips Morningstar Farms bacon, 8 oz. skim milk.

L: Tuna Patty (made with one whole 6 oz. can tuna) Green Giant creamed spinach in lowfat sauce, 4 oz. fat-free cottage cheese.

S: Some more veggies, not sure which yet.

D: Morningstar Farms Chicken Patty on a whole wheat 'lite' bun. Not sure yet what I'm having with it.

Most of my protein source today comes from soy products and the tuna.
  • (((hugs)))) Lynne! I hope your day gets better. Good for you sticking to your plan, though.

My plan today:

breakfast: cottage cheese, beets
    Lunch/snack:huge salad, pea soup
    Dinner: Salmon, spinach, brown rice, WW toast
  • I'm late! Poor planning? But now's as good a time as any to start planning.
    I have a cold too Lynne. I don't get sick very often and really don't like it. I tried the treadmill yesterday and started coughing after two minutes. I'm a bit cautious today.
    I blew yesterday food wise very badly. That will not happen today.
    I've had my shake. Pineapple, peach and melon today.
    I have left-overs for my fella's so I think I'll have salmon for supper.
    I don't know about the rest. I'm not hungry. I do have some left over brussel sprouts that might be nice with cottage cheese a litle later.

Zoe? what's your protein percentage?
  • so far:

2 scrambled eggs; toasted bagel with jelly
    banana
    grapes
    some cantelope
    wheat penne/spinach/salmon

fixing chicken parmesean tonight with fresh steamed asparagus and some new potatoes
  • bummer, my post didn't post. okay, well i'll post again.

I think I am having a better day.

Breakfast -2 oz orange juice with my vitamin, 2 fried eggs (in Pam spray), 2 pieces of turkey bacon

Lunch- A southwest chicken Panini sandwich by Lean Crusine (280 cal) and an Apple (very good for me because i don't really like apples)

snack- bannana

dinner- oven baked chicken breast, a little bit of mac and cheese and a cup of turnips with vinegar.

and i am having a diet cherry vanilla dr pepper.

and i walked a mile at lunch today.
  • Yes I know I am late
    B-toast with low fat peanut butter
    s-baked chips
    L-grill chicken sand
    s-snack bar
    S-I dont know

I have been running all day and no time to do anybetter....
  • I have had a pretty good day i think

Breakfast- 2 oz orange juice (to take my vitamin), 2 fried eggs (in Pam spray) and 2 sliced turkey bacon.

snack- one cup self made cappacchino (only 100 cal)

lunch- southwest chicken Panini by Lean Cruisine (280 cal), an apple

snack- bannana

dinner- chicken breast cooked in the oven, a little bit of mac and cheese, and a cup of turnips with vinegar.

and right now i am having a can of diet cherry vanilla dr pepper ( i don't drink diet soda very often.they were on sale 4 for .99 cents)

and I walked one mile on my lunch break today. yay for me.
  • Thanks for the Coolmom I needed it!

Today has gone well so far, I weighed in for the first time since I started my new plan (Jan 16th) and I've lost 6 lbs so I'm thrilled about that.

I did discover though today that I probably need to lay off the Paul Newman's Light Raspberry & Walnut salad dressing, had it on my chicken salad and I feel sick as a dog now. I can still smell it too, making me feel nauseous .

My weight loss revelation of today is making me feel very encouraged about the gym tonight.

• Ah Ha! LynneA! So you had a better weekend than you thought. Nice surprise, eh? Good work!
  • can i add?

so far
    Breakfast:
    vanilla nf yogurt (1cup)
    mint tea
    multi vit and calicum

snack-
    luna bar
    h2o

lunch-
    really large turkey sandwhich (not a great choice)
    diet coke

Planned-
    Dinner-
    1 c. wheat pasta with tomatoe sauce
    more tea
    h20

that will put me at about 1500 cals for the day.
    goal for tomorrow- more fruits and veggies!
  • blew it.

ate 2 chocolate chocolate chip cookies. oh well.

its pms time. i deserve it!
  • Hello everyone! Here's my intake so far:

B: 3/4c egg beaters w/little cheese melted, sm plum, sm apple
    S: 6oz low calorie/low carb yogurt
    L: 9oz Lean Cuisine chicken and pasta
    S: carrots w/ hummus
    Plan for D: 2 gordon's fish fillets, steemed aspargus, couscous salad
    Fluid: Lots of Green Tea and water

I have 60min step class tonight which I am looking forward to!
  • Quote: blew it.

ate 2 chocolate chocolate chip cookies. oh well.
    Oh my gosh, that's horrible!

lol, just kiddin, hon. Don't feel bad. I ate 2 Hershey Kisses and 2 bites of chocolate cake! I was on a chocolate rampage today.
  • June? bet my chocolate cookies from last night were better than yours! It must be chocolate season!