February 7th plan for a nearly perfect day

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Quote: June? bet my chocolate cookies from last night were better than yours! It must be chocolate season!
    Mmmmmmm, chocolate.

~drool~
  • Stop that right now! All of you ... step away from the chocolate!
  • i dont know about that susan! whoever made these and left them in the kitchen at work first off, is MEAN, and did a FINE job with them!

oh well, my yummy dinner is now made, and i did my run. plus its THAT week, so the chocolate was calling me today! could have been worse, those cookies were in the kitchen ALL DAY!!
  • I truly understand June, it's simply wrong to leave those poor cookies in the kitchen all alone all day like that. Poor cookies! Mine ... poor lonesome darlings were sealing in an airtight container. I simply couldn't stand how terrified they looked!
  • I was doing really good today UNTILL I came here and saw all the cookie talk....Ok ladies back away from the cookies...lol

S-fish and green beans
    s-allbrand
  • yeah i just had a LOVELY sugar free jello cup.

certainly NOT what i really want. i hate T.O.M.
  • ugh. double ugh. blew it big time. ahh well tomorrow is a new day!
  • I had a lazy day, and went to Subway for dinner. Dh and I are not cooks, so the kitchen time wears on me. But I feel refreshed after going out.

Protein is okay (25%). I had a carb day, lol.
  • B-all bran
    s-snack bar
    L-chicken noddle soup
    s-snack bar
    D-not sure

I am drinking lots of water...I did about 40min on weights and workout and I will do that again today I am trying to get back in the hang of working out again. I have not been doing as much as I need lately I have been so buzy at work I have not had the time to do it..So thats my goal for this week to do it every day and do more of it...