remember me?

• I'm not sure if you will remember me. I just wanted to say I went further down the path of weight gain. Now I'm bringing myself out of it. I've lost 11 lbs since Jan 3rd. I cant even tell you what I'm doing. I've only been to the gym 4 times (tried to get there more but a sick kiddo fixed that idea) and I swear I feel like I'm constantly stuffing myself. I KNOW I am. Yet, I'll take the loss. It has given me courage to continue. I'm so pepped up. Cant wait to get to the gym tomorrow.
  • Welcome back! I snuck back in recently, myself.
  • Yes, of course I remember you (it hasn't been all that long ). Welcome back!!
  • You shouldn't be scared of failing or succeeding. What you should be scared of is not trying at all!

Welcome Back!
  • Well congrats on rejoining the group. I am new here, but I just love it here. Just by reading what others have to say, i just know I am going to make it too. So many people i see here have done what they set their minds to and i see so many working their way to their goal. And I just know I will be one of those who make it.
  • Quote: You shouldn't be scared of failing or succeeding. What you should be scared of is not trying at all!
    True words there! And welcome back!