Asking for your prayers

• My 13 y.o. son was hospitalized yesterday; we aren't sure when he will come home. It's a horrible, sad and scary time for our family.

I did have 1 beer to de-stress yesterday, but no mashed potatoes! I am trying to use my support systems, keep exercising and keep drinking water. Tonight my husband and I will probably watch a dumb movie to get our minds of things.

Please send thoughts of healing my way.

I appreciate it.
  • Elana,

I'm so sorry that your son is in the hospital, it's always hard when a child (your) child is sick or hurting, I can't even imagine what you are going through right now but please know that I will keep your family in my prayers.

Lord Jesus, I pray for this family Lord, I know that you are an awesome God and that you will watch over this family in their time of need. And that you give them the strength to get through this trying and stressful time Lord. I ask Lord that you bless this child's doctors with healing hands Lord and you work through them to heal this child. In Jesus's precious name, Amen!

Sarah
  • Thank you, Sarah, for your prayers. It means a lot.
  • Elana, I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
  • Elana-Myheart goes out to you are your family. I will keep all of you in my prayers. We are all here for you, Sister!
  • My prayers are with you!!
  • Elana, I have just prayed for you and your son! Will continue to lift you everytime the Lord brings you to mind! May you feel His peace.
  • Things are better
    I am so relieved to report that my son is improving. I visited for about 15 mins. yesterday; my husband was there for over an hour today. His mood and affect have improved a lot.

Please continue to pray for us--it helps so much!

With much gratitude...
  • So glad to hear that!
  • God answers prayer!