You guys are amazing!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • ok, so I am almost in tears. I can't believe I'm really doing this - getting all this weight off finally. There is no possible way I could have done it without the huge support and knowledge from this list. From my silly questions about water to worrying about eating too few calories to everything else, all of you have been nothing but wonderful. And it is thank to you that I've lost 23 lbs in a month. You are my lifeline to better health and a better life.

So... thank you.

And congrats to everyone on their weight loss this week!!! Let's keep this first-of-the-year momentum going!
  • Congrats Suz on the weight loss so far! What amazing progress!
  • You're doing so well - keep it up! You're right - this is a great place!

~Dee
  • Congrats Suz on the loss. Yes this is a great place, but give yourself some credit girl! YOU did this. YOU made it happen. Yes this place and the wonderful people give lots of support and love (it's helping me immensely too) but YOU did it.

Yay! Keep up the great work!
  • Hello!! You are doing great!! Keep it up!
  • Congrats!!!!
  • Glad to see you are doing so good. Keep up the good work.
  • Wow, 23 lbs in a month, that is AMAZING! congrats!!!
  • So happy for you!! Congrats!
  • That is fantastic! I am super happy for you.
  • Suz..You ARE Rockin!! You inspire us, everyday...you are doing wonderful!
  • Suz, you are doing fabulous! I agree with Rhonda tho, YOU made it happen. You are making this work for you. Success is yours!!

P.S. It's great to meet you!
  • You're doing a wonderful job!
  • Suz~ That's terrific! keep up the hard work!
    I don't know what i'd do without this forum it really helps me so much your all so helpful and inspiring!
  • Oh my goodness Suzie, 23 lbs?? That is fantastic!!! Before you know it you will be at your goal weight!!