Soy and Tummy Trouble?

• When I first started LAWL I tried the bars, but they upset my stomache. I have IBS, and my COD said that soy is really hard on IBS, so I decided not to do the bars. Anyway, I have had a hard time staying OP lately, and I really wish that I could eat them. My sister is a vegaterian who also has IBS. She lives on soy products. I asked her about it, and she said that your body will get used to it after a little bit. I was wondering if any of you experienced any trouble when you first started eating the bars, and if it got better?
  • Just wanted to say that I hope someone has a good answer or suggestion for you---
  • I have ulcerative colitis and the bars don't bother me. I had to sign a waiver to get the lites, tried them for a few weeks and then bought in bulk.

My mom has IBS and has started eating them. She said they did bother her at first but I haven't heard her complain in awhile now.

Couldn't hurt to try some Lunas though, right?
  • Thats what I am thinking. I wonder what my plan would be if I were eating 2 bars a day? I am on blue, now.
  • Katie, i started at 182 and was on gold with bars.

also, are you on blue without lites... is it working for you?

I wonder why everyone seems to have different plans without lites, because they put Andi on Red, remember and she was about 180ish. it seems like you should get more than just 1 starch and 1/2 protein for the 2 lites you loose.

but if it's not broke, don't fix it I guess
  • What does gold entail?
  • you loose 1 starch and .5 protein
  • Maybe you should start with just 1 a day to get your body used to it . . . .
  • That is a good idea. I wonder how bad it would be to sub it 1/2 a protein?
  • OMG YES I have gas....lol all the time and can't stand myself lololol
  • I do. I can't tell if it's the soy or the whey protein though. I drank soy milk before and it was never a problem. Go figure.
  • Soy does that to me too!
  • I'm thinking of leaving one bar out and adding the cals casue it kills me