Dump Your Plump Chat 1/30!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • hi challengers!
    looks like you all had a great week! give yourselves a hand!! now on to week 2, and this time, im right behind ya'll! ie got 30 lbs to lose and am determined to do it!
    i started a new weigh in thread and have asked jennifer to unsticky the old one and sticky the new.
  • everyone starting off monday on the right foot? it's been perfect so far and I will head out for my run after work, eat a healthy dinner and call it a night. that is the plan.
  • hi lizz!
    actually....i was good and now im a mess im under too much dang stress!!!
  • Ooops -- I just realized that I put my earlier post on the wrong thread. Sorry about that. As it turns out, I resisted the cookies. I think just writing the post gave me the minute I needed to think it through. Once I read something about how you should never eat anything unless it a) is good for you or b) gives you joy. So I had one cookie and it was neither good for me nor did it give me joy. (Had they been oatmeal raisin cookies, it might have been a different story...). Instead, I made myself a big mug of chai tea with splenda and fat free half and half, which satisfied my sweet tooth. Disaster averted!
  • Quote: hi lizz!
    actually....i was good and now im a mess im under too much dang stress!!!
    Uh oh, that's not good. Can you take a little time for yourself and do something that helps you relax? Maybe go for a walk or take a bath? If nothing else, a little deep breathing might help. Re-read your posts from this morning -- you had great energy! Hope you're doing ok.
  • thanks veerie....
    i try, but my problem is kinda serious prob the rewason i havent been relaxed in weeks.
  • Hey Diane ((((((((((((((((((Sorry hon))))))))))))))) Hang in there!

Just to let everyone know...I am not feeling too well. So, if I'm not around that is why. I'll be back though! Hope all goes well and gl this week.
  • Hope you're both better soon!
  • hi guys!
    thanks veerie....
    hi tess!((((((()))))) feel better!
  • Hpoe everyone had a good day!
    I did well, been pushing myself at the gym so have been sore and tierd but hey no biggy!

Keep it up!
  • wtg fit!
  • hey sorry to be mia....my bf has been monopolizing the computer but I haven't given up on the challenge. will go post my points now.
  • hey liz!

i been kinda mia myself.....i fully apologize to everyone. i nreed to get certain health issues under control asap b/f i can recommit to my program so i hope within a few days.
  • hope everything turns out ok andreaphilip...I know first hand about health issues...what a pain
  • hi guys!
    thanks fit... im step closer to being in position to set myself straight. 1 prob dn 1 to go so it should be very soon.....
    thanks again