Losin' Ladies

You're on Page 7 of 92
Go to
  • heya! been out all day DS shots today and house stuff...my day has not been TOO great but I can make up for it tomorrow.
  • I have done pretty good today, I did better today.
    Tara
  • This morning I am still jazzed that I didnt partake of any v-day candy yesterday and it was everywheere at work!!!!!
    I am though reallyw anting to call in today, just feeli tired and I am going to work uuuggghhh
    Tara
  • good for you Tara! That is HARD to do.

I am hoping to be better today, the 9pm Vanilla Wafer binge is making me feel like crap
  • Sarah, those arent that bad, and you could have done alot worse. I do allow myself sweet snacks, like necco wafers or WW hommade fiber bars, I can get you the recipe if you want, they are yummy, the recipe includes both chocolate chips and fluff!!! I am not going to do well tiday as I am now having Asthma and cannot exercise so my points for the game will be offf today.
    Talk with you soon
    Tara
  • tara are you ok?? i know what its like to have breathing probs...im sorry, i do hope you get to feelin better soon!
  • Thanks I feel better this am, but of course my day yesterday was shot. Back on today!!
    Tara
  • hello

Today is going to be rough, Nicholas woke up with a runny nose and a cough I already missed my workout but going to try to make up for it later.

Tara are you feeling better?
    Andreaphilip how are you?
  • I am feeling better today, but you know, it usually takes a couple of days to get back to full speed. I am mad though I got the weight watchrs scale for Valentines day( I know it sounds weird, but I asked for it) and it made me put on 3 pounds UUGGGGHHHH
    How is Nicholas? Feeling better? How old is he?
    Tara
  • WW has a scale? what is special about it?

Glad you are better. Nicholas is not doing great, we are headed tot he Doc today to check his ears, he couldn't sleep more than 20-30 mins at a time last night
  • Yep, it counts ounces too!!! Mine actually remembers my previous weight and set a goal for me itself, I dont even have to think about it!!!
    Good luck at the DR
    Tara
  • oh cool.

Well Nicholas has double ear infections It's gonna be a rough few days.
  • Sory Sarah, I hear those suck. Is he really fussy? I hope he starts to feel better quickly, wha tdo they do for them? Antibiotics? If so he should be feeling a bit better by the end of tomorrow?
    Tara
  • hey guys
  • Hi Ladies! Wow,I found some of my play mates!! I just had a moment that struck me funny,I've been reading some posts and find that some people just use every excuse thay can think of to stick around this site and not bother to lose the weight.I think this site is for people that do want to lose weight and need/want the help,not for lurkers who just want to PRETEND just so they have people to chat with.I find these people to be annoying and pathetic and think they should just give up and find another site for their amusment..

don't you think??
    I DON'T MEAN ANY OF MY TEAM MATES OF COURSE!!!!
    THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE!

Now that I have that out of my system,thanks for listening,and see SOME of you on BtB!!!
    Wendy