Losin' Ladies

You're on Page 10 of 92
Go to
  • omg sara, that stinks!
  • gnite ladies!
    hope you guys are feelin' better!
  • hello

Well I think Nicholas and I both are worse...I have a call in to both our Docs..what a disater! UGH!

How are you girls?
  • good mornin' ladies!
    that totally bites sara....i hope they both can help you both. i am starting to feel better, but still have the issue of muy bladder probs hanging over my head which actually caused the infection cuz i was forced to attemp self catheterization so im scared about that but for the moment ive gotta ditch the infection and see what the dr says about the rest in 2 weeks.
    whats up tara? how ya doin? im dopin good, i lost a few already and my goal for next weekend is to at least be within the 2 lb mark that ww allows fotr slip ups bc then i wont have to pay to lose all the rest. right now im about 2 lbs away from that. i earned 6 points yesterday.
  • Hey gilrs, sorry I am so busy writing a paper for one of my classes, its a nightmare, one of those papers you would rather gouge your own eyes out than write!!!!
    I will get caught back up soon
    Tara
  • hi guys!

gl w that paper tara! i remember that feeling!
    how ya feelin sara? i just finished the last of one of my meds..i still have to finish the antib. though.
  • hi ladies!

I went back tot he Dr today and got a new antibiotic, it has moved to my chest and I am really feeling poorly I can't believe I have been 'down & out' for so many days...the Dr said "don't expect to feel better right away" UGH!

Good Luck on that paper Tara...I dont miss those days

A- hope you are feeling better and keep up the antibiotic, it will help.
  • hey ladies,
    Thanks!! I am still struggling with it. I have everything done but the writing itself...
    I am back in the saddle this am and wonder if for this board we can give 1/2 points for 10 min. of exercise/
    I can often fit in 10 min over 20 between work,baby,house, and 3 college classes...What do you girls want to do?
    tara
  • howdy ladies!

sara: im am so totally sorry! i know1 how you feel....i got slammed w wicked bronchitis in october and i swear my lungs havent been the same since. i switched drs temporarily over the last 4 months to see if i liked him but i dont so i switched back now and i have an appt thur for blood work for my liver so while im there im tellin her about my lungs bc this is just nuts! i hope the new antib. helps! i have a few more days still.

tara: how you doin? hows that paper? you can do it! yes you can give 1/2 for 10 mins.
  • Hi Tara! I guess the 1/2 points for exercise depend on what game you are playing!! Are you with the DYP group or the BTB group??
    The BTB'ers are only doing 1/2 points for snacks,not exercise.Sorry
    W.
  • how ya doin sara? tara?
  • I am at 3 points for food, 1 point for water and 2.5 points for exercise today!!!!!!!YAY me!!!!!
    The paper is about a quarter done and I am taking the rest of the day off from it...
    How are you guys doing? I hope you are feeling better.
    I am only posting in here right now. I have dropped the game on the other board, but the points are a good way to stay healthy, so I am working with them.
    Tara
  • I am starting to feel better finally! YAY

Good work Tara.
  • hi guys!
    thats great tara good for you!

hey sara! im glad youre feelin better! im ok i guess but ive got pms

btw ladies have you seen the ignore feature they have on this forum?
  • no, what ignore feature?
    tara