Exhausted After Cheat Meal

• Hello, everyone, Happy Friday!

I have a cheat day every other Friday. Today was my cheat day. I generally will just have a meal with the foods I been craving or simply love the taste of and end it there, not binge all day. However approximately an hour ago I had a BLT and Fries with ketchup. Now I feel so sleepy, tired and stuffed. And I am getting a migraine. Could that be from the cheat meal, maybe not the migraine, but the sleepy and tiredness??

chiarij
  • i feel the same way yesterday (had fries & a bacon cheeseburger for the first time in a month) -- and was too pooped to do my daily exercise afterwards. I guess next time I need coffee with my "cheat meals"
  • my cheat days used to include something ridiculously sugary. i love it. but i noticed that the sugar was making me feel crazy, super good and then super bad. really tired and crabby. thats when i decided to quit candy. if it makes me feel like crap, i don't want to eat it (no matter how good i think it tastes). i've gotten that way with most fried foods too. i'm better of without them. they make me groggy and really upset my stomach. your body is just slowly adjusting to being healthy. isn't it nice.
  • Usually it is because it is all simple carbs which raise your sugar then dramaticaly drop it.