I'm NORMAL!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I'm 12 stone (168)!!! And not only does that mean that I'm very light (for me), it also means that, assuming my height is 5'9 (the scale that does print outs sometimes agrees with me and sometimes doesn't on that one*), my BMI is.....

Woo hoo!!!!

It used to be 38.1

*I went in today to get a print out to scan and put on here (I'm that excited), and for some reason it decided I'm 5 foot 2 I was very tempted to go to the counter and demand a re-weigh, until I realised it doesn't matter quite that much, at least it got the weight right, and I know how tall I am!
  • GREAT JOB Helen!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Go Helen! You've come so far. Congratulations. I hope to achieve the same milestone one day, and you are an inspiration.
  • Way to go Helen!!!! You must feel amazing. We're all so proud of you!

~Dee
  • Congratualtions, Helen! How proud you must be of yourself and your wonderful accomplishment. I know I'm impressed with you!
  • That's awesome!! Congrats!!
  • Helen WTG !!!!
  • Great work! You're truly an inspiration.
  • woohoo helen. that is so awesome.
  • Thanks everyone

(but I forgot to say, maybe normal isn't the word as I'm about to sign up for a marathon to celebrate. Insane might be better )
  • Quote: Yay, congrats!!!!

I just have to say though ... your subject of 'I'm normal' is .... well, I don't want to say insulting but does it mean that those of us with a BMI higher than 24 aren't normal?
    Helen's now in the "normal" range for her height as per BMI.

~Dee
  • Awesome! That is a giant accomplishment! Congratulations!!
  • You are not normal ... You are extraordinary!
  • That is just fantastic, Helen! You're a real inspiration.
  • You are amazing and inspiring!! Congratulations!