Weekly Weigh In (Jan. 23-29)

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I guess I'm the first for the week...I'm happy to say I'm down 3 more.

~Dee
  • Good for you Dee!
    Over the weekend I gained 3 lbs! (I was away for 3 days scrapping in Door Co!!!) My real weigh in is on Wednesday.. so I'm hoping that maybe I can break even by then.
  • To my surprise im down 2lbs only 2 more lbs till my first 10lb goal is beat. I had a terrible weekend. (will explain in separte post)
  • I'm down .75 lbs. Not much, but at least it's going in the right direction again.
  • This is just my first weekly weight in...down 4.5 lbs.
  • Look at all the losses going on in here (Dana, you should do well.) and look at Dee after the scale debaucle your new one is going down down down!!!
  • down 2 to 264
  • Down 1 to 168

This is a VERY big deal, which is going to get its own thread in a couple of minutes...
  • I maintained this week. Well, I lost 3 ounces... So yeah, I'll call that the same 275 (but just off TOM so hope there will be a loss next monday).
  • Still holding... Went off my plan over the weekend. But its a new week and a new start!!!!
  • Great job this week everyone.

I'm down my 2 lbs goal for the week and I'm still not satisfied. I need to get over comparing this to my weight loss in 2004. It's making me crazy! lol.

Have a great week everyone.
  • Tonight was my weigh in at weight watchers. Down another 2 pounds! That makes my total loss -10.2 pounds!
  • I lost 3 pounds this week. I have lost 10 so far! It's probably because I was so sick yesterday that I couldn't do anything, but 3 is great!
  • Congrats to everyone for their losses and holdings! After a couple weeks of sticking and then a losing one pound here and there, I have fixed my problem! Water intake! I wasn't drinking enough. So when I started drinking like a fish again TOM came! But I still lost the one pound (last week). I was excited this week to weigh in and came down to 5 pounds lost!!! I am sooooo happy! It's the push I needed and not the stick I've been getting!!!
  • Good going, everyone!

I'm down a pound this week to my pre-Christmas weight of 190.