Another newbie here

• Just found this forum and thought I would say hello. Though I've now reached target, I know how easy it is to put it back on again if I'm not careful...so still watching nearly every mouthful.

So anyway.......Hi everyone!!
  • Ooh well done on getting to target.
  • yeah superwelldone.
  • Thank you!

This is the lowest I've been for about 30 years and I'm determined to stay here this time.

It's also the first time I've finished a diet and realised that I'm not at the end of my journey. Okay, I might be slimmer, but in my head I still have a weight problem that I'll need to watch forever.
  • Hello, and WOW! Well done!
  • You're doing well yourself Helen!! Not much longer to go now eh!
  • Misty, and for getting to goal and doing what you need to do to STAY at goal! You must feel so proud of your achievement!

Janey
  • I'm not exactly a newbie - I've been off & on the site over the years with my yo-yo dieting, but here I am again & really hoping to be in it for the long haul this time! I'm halfway through my first week back at WW for a LONG time & feeling really confident, so let's see how it goes! My weigh-in day is Tuesday morning - do we still have a weekly weigh-in thread?

Anyway; I just wanted to say well done to Misty & Helen & thanks for being an inspiration to those of us who have a lot to lose - it's nice that know there are people out there we can relate to who are really succeeding. It seems such a daunting prospect when you know you're committing to it for such a long time (or even for life; you're so right that the journey can't end with getting to target, Misty!).

Good luck everyone!
  • Hi Shell the Jan weigh in thread doesn't seem to have been started for some reason but feel free to start one if you want.