Silly Question

• Hi

My friend and I were wondering, lets say you eat diner, then you weigh yourself, will you be at your highest weight then, or like the overnight can you actually gain more from it. I was thinking then you'd be the most since the food is actually in your system, and once your body breaks it down you would lose some. Is this right?

Thanks

Chrissy
  • Right after you eat stuff is when you'll be at your heighest weight

In the morning you will have lost weight through water (from sweating and breathing) and that will make you lighter.
  • It'd be worth your time to find a thread called "Demystifying the Scale" Anne put a lot of work into learning the natural fluctuations of her weight over time. It's really interesting.
  • Morning
    I weigh myself first thing in the morning and seem to have the best results. I think that I will stick with it.
    -CK
  • Quote: I weigh myself first thing in the morning and seem to have the best results. I think that I will stick with it.
    -CK
    Same here--in the morning, before the shower, before breakfast, after I pee Your weight should be higher right after you eat. Anytime after that, your body is breaking it down and burning calories and all that good stuff. If you eat a pound of food, your body won't turn it into more than a pound of weight (whether it be muscle, fat, water, or whatever)