Can someone please tell me what's going on?

• Ok here's the deal, I weighed in last Sunday at 199.4. I weighed in this morning at 207.6. How in the heck did I gain 8.2 pounds in one week? I haven't been OP I'll admit, but I have done pretty well about my calories and portion sizes. I haven't been above 2100 calories at all and most days it was around 1900. It's not tat time of the month so I know I'm not bloated so what's going on here?
  • Fruuuustrating. So sorry. First thing that came to mind is does your scale need new batteries? Secondly, were you eating low low carb? I know once in the past when I was eating low carbs, low sugar, nothing "white"...and then I "relaxed" for a week - not totally off plan or anything, just not the same foods - I gained 6 pounds (has to be water) in 1 week. Thirdly, did you change something up in your exercise plan? That can affect your water weight. Hopefully, it'll fall off as mysteriously as it came on!!
  • Wow, 8.2lbs is quite a bit difference. But I'm betting it comes off next week. It is very easy to gain if you start eating many more calories than you were originally. Just relax and see what happens next week. I'm betting most of it is water weight.
  • I would also go with the check your scale's batteries. My scale was doing the same thing last week.
  • My weight fluxuates within 10 lbs!! Here is the trick, weigh yourself at the same time, every MORNING.. AFTER you potty.. those are the best results I have seen. Also, try not to eat after around 6-7pm the night before weighing in.