Calorie Counts and More for over 7,000 foods

• Did you know we have a complete nutrition database? You can get calorie counts of just about anything. We are using the most recent release (SR18) of the USDA database, which is what all of the nutrition sites use. We will also be adding more brand name foods and restaurant foods to it, to make it even bigger and better! We've also added the Energy Density value for anyone following Volumetrics, as well as unofficial WW pts. You can select different measurements of food as needed. Hope you enjoy

http://www.3fatchicks.com/food-calorie-counts/
  • Wow, that is very cool and helpful, thank you guys!

I really like the energy density conversion, I have never heard of the diet before, but I skimmed over your review you have for it and I might have to check into that. Thanks!
  • Sorry if I'm a little slow here - are the restaurant nutrition info listings you used to have on the site now gone (to be added later, as you mention)? I found it quite convenient to have so many all in the same location.

Thanks,
    Laura
  • If you go to the Red Lobster main site, it has the calories for some of its foods on the Lighthouse Diet. Just in case you wanted to add it.
  • I was looking at calorie-count.com, and it said that tea is two calories, not zero like the 3FC guide says.
  • The USDA that 3FC is using is more accurate. And at 2 calories, I say it's a don't count anyway.
  • wow, very helpful thanks
  • Thanks for the info....I will use it occassionally to compare the Lose It app on my iPod that I use. I am finding some discrepancies between that and what is actually on the food labels. It's getting harder and harder to know who/what to believe.
  • Realy great and helpful! Thanks
  • This information is amazing......
    I really like the energy density conversion, I have never heard of the diet before, but I skimmed over your review you have for it ; I have to check into that.
    Thanks!
  • I agree. This site is very helpful. As a Volumetrics enthusiast, I love the values provided for density. It's so great.
  • WOW!!! I just found this!!! GREAT RESOURCE!
  • Lucky Me, i just started losing a pound a week with this weird, but cool diet. Im 5.9 and weigh 300 ponds, i feel bad. but this new diet people are on in AZ is helping. Im a big guy. Im determind to loss 150 pounds, a pound at a time. good luck ladies.
  • Amazing!! Really appreciate the information