Getting Back to the Beach ---New Here Intro

• Hi!
    I'm Carey and I'll be getting back to the beach, LOL. I started SB last March and lost 50 pounds. I hit a plateau and ended up gaining about 15 back and there is NO way I'm going back up anymore. I have a ways more to my first goal and nothing is going to stop me

I'm 34 and a SAHM to 4 kids, 3 girls ages 8, 6, 4 in March, and a baby boy that turned one in November!

My highest weight and where I started SB was 250. I'm currently 215 but hit 199 for a short while.

Soooooo, here we go again!
    I love SB and think it really is a smart way to eat for everyone....whole foods, GOOD Carbs, etc.

Wish me luck!!!
    Carey
  • Carey, to The Beach. You don't need luck, just determination as you have already been successful. I'm sure you can contribute ideas and support to the rest of us.
  • Thanks! I don't know why I'm finding it so hard to jump back on the wagon!!
    I have a wicked sugar addiction, lol, (although it isn't funny) and a diet soda addiction as well. I might need a 12 step program to get me off of it! Once I get through those first 2 weeks....well, really the first one....the cravings really do stop for me.

I love looking to others' successes to find encouragement...looks like you are doing great too!!
    Carey
  • Hi Carey,
    I replied to your other post but wanted to say hi again. I'm 34 but turn 35 the day I start phase 2. I've got two boys-5 1/2 and 21mo. Looking forward to being a loser with you.

gaela
  • Thanks guys!!
    This is definitely one time I can't wait to be a loser again!
    Carey
  • Welcome Carey!!!
  • back to the beach Carey! SBD is such a wonderful, healthy lifestyle, and I have no doubt that you're going to do great!
  • Welcome to the Beach Carey. Good Luck!!