Fat resistance diet

• Hi , I am new to the forum and am going to start the Fat resistance diet monday. Has anyone heard of it and tried this plan before? I was on the 6wbm for a long time and found out that is not going to be a life long plan for me as it is to restrictive So I am trying the new one called FRD and see how that works for me. I would love to have someone join me on this journey....Hope to hear from someone soon

TTYL
  • Wow no one has heard of this....
  • Guess there is no support here on this diet Plan....
  • Sorry I've never heard about it. Have you got some more information about this diet?
  • Hi, never heard of it either. but i always like to hear about the new ones. good luck to you. let me know more. have a good day and welcome to 3fc. its a fun site. i am on few boards here. LaDean
  • Thanks for your reply... I thought I was alone here ... . I am staring tomorrow. I will let you all know how I am doing. Did the food shopping today: :
  • BTW Leo Galland,M.D. wrote thhe book. There is a book as well
  • Day 2...how's it going? I've been semi-interested in the Leptin research and have heard of this plan. If I remember correctly, it is a very balanced plan (carbs/protein/fat), right? I'm counting calories as well as learning/following The Zone Diet (which there is no support groups for here either ) - and it's all about balance, as well as being just a way of normal eating vs. a diet plan. Anyways, I'm interested to hear how you like it in the days to come!
  • So how did you go today? How about posting your meals for today here so we can see a little of what you are eating. Also have you got anymore information about the plan that you can share with us?

Kathy
  • doing great
    well I have to report I feel great. Not hungry at all and more energy.
    the flavors and spices you use are wonderful.
    I had Great tea crusted Salmon.. It is awesome I am not a big fan of salmon unless it is grilled but it was so good with the ginger and lemon salsa..

check out the website. not sure if I can post the site here but do a yahoo search fat resistance and you will findthe website.
  • I lost 2.2 lbs this week without exercise woo hoooo...
  • Wow, good one, congratulations