veggymom!!! post update here!!!

• so, everything went well???? we hope? we expect???

here's your space, all ready for you to tell us how it went, how you're feeling, what's next, all the dirt.

• Congratulations !!

Welcome to BandLand Hope everything went well.
  • VM, I hope you're feeling well and that your recovery is flawless!
  • Hey everyone! It all went very well. The even let me come home last night at about 8:00 PM. So I spent about 12 hours in the hospital.

I'm gassy (typical laparoscopic sugery) and I've got some muscle pain. But all things considered I'm doing really well.
  • I'm so happy to hear that! Are you eating anything yet? So excited for you!
  • Nope. Not eating yet.

My surgeon has me on clear liquids for two weeks. Of course right now that isn't a hardship as I am anything but hungry. I'm sure by the end of the two weeks I'll really be ready to kill for something more substantial than Jell-O.

My biggest "complaint" right now is that my incisions are itchy ... I know that means that they are healing but it's driving me crazy. Well, crazier anyway.
  • I'm so glad you're home safe and sound and on the mend. Don't you wish you could just dig in some claws and scratch that itch?!?
  • That was one of my biggest complaints about my surgery ~ the endless ITCHING. Thank God that's a thing of the past, now, and yours will be, soon, too.