It's time to change my plan, again

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • And things were going so well too.

I'm due on Sept. 17 and have the first appt. on Feb. 15.
    I'm still going to follow my healthy eating I'm already well on my way to establishing and just switch my exercise from yourself fitness to walk away the pounds.
  • Congratulations! Here's to a healthy pregnancy and baby!!!!
  • YEAH! That's so exciting!!!! Congratulations.
  • Congrats!!!!!! What a wonderful gift.
  • Awwww Dawnyal! That's so exciting! Congratulations to you and Jeff!
  • Congratulations!!!!!!!
  • Girl, don't you know what causes that???

Congrats, sweetie!!
  • Hi
    How exciting is that? Now remember you don't need to eat for two..its just a myth!! (but if the baby wants chips and chocolate who are you to argue...;-) )
  • Quote: It's time to change my plan, again
    HAHAHAHAHAHA, I KNEW ITTTT!!!!!!

Congratulations to you & Jeff.
  • Congratulations, fingers crossed that all goes well
  • Congratulations!!

~Dee
  • Congratulations Dawnyal and Jeff!!!

Wow, number three I'm so jealous!!

SOOO happy for you

Linda
  • Aw, Dawnyal, congratulations! You and Jeff are a couple of little bunnies aren't you?

I'm really happy to hear that you're going to keep up the healthy eating and the WATP -- you've worked so hard to get where you are now and there's no rule that says you have to pack on a big bunch of poundage -- outside of America, that is!

I'm really excited for you and Jeff -- and your other two! I hope you stay active here -- I'll miss you if you're away.
  • Thanks all, for the warm wishes.

Sarah--I do plan on staying pretty active here, still taking part in the challenges and the weekly threads so it will help me to remain accountable for trying to eat healthier and not letting those cravings get the best of me.
  • How exciting!! Babies are such a special gift! It must of been a great Christmas for you! hehe
    How are you feeling?
    I hope we don't have to put up warnings here at the 100lb about the water again